Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

hai guyz wuts goin on in dis forum?

ZoraJolteon

So, I was thinking of getting back into faking, but all you kids with your newfangled Lv.Xs and your basic Darkness Energies and your Supporters that aren't Trainers and your cellphones and your computers and your steam trains and your chariots and your bronze smelting were confusing me. Then I read one of Carrington's topics, and I instantly felt right at home again. Therefore I dedicate this card in his honour. Most of the symbols, fonts, and positioning is wrong, but hopefully I'll be able to iron that out when/if I make more DP style cards.

ROAR!

Well, Nidoking isn't weak to water anymore if he's poison... But otherwise still good as ever. It looks like part of the old oligarchy is coming back xD Just remember, we've evolved to a democracy of endless single card posts instead of true sets anymore... *sighs* Democracy is tough...

Oh, very nice fake, although, why isn't it resistant to :lightning if it's weak to :water:? And why does it use :psychic: energy for an attack called Earth Power? :rolleyes: Anyway, nice card, would love a good (Non-flippy) Nidoking to be made like this. :biggrin:

I guess you used to be on here alot. Glad to have you back! :thumb: (Hopefully.)

It's psychic type.
It's. Psychic. Type.
I don't even know what to say.
A veteran returning and spiting Carrington... I think I might cry out of joy. I was afraid he was going to pull off a monopoly on the minds of all the less experience CaCers.

This even makes me want to come out of retirement.

You retired? Why? Now who am I supposed to yell "WRONG!" at? The people that said that as a Poison type card it should have a weakness representing its poison side? Because proving them wrong is as simple as pointing to the Rotom who are Lighning and have a weakness representing their Ghost side.

You retired? Why? Now who am I supposed to yell "WRONG!" at? The people that said that as a Poison type card it should have a weakness representing its poison side? Because proving them wrong is as simple as pointing to the Rotom who are Lighning and have a weakness representing their Ghost side.

Well, it was in part due to lack of time, and in part because I moved more in the direction of fanfic writing.

There is not a single error the but the art doesn't look like its hand drawn or had a lot of work done to it
looks a bit of a water color background

I've actually been "investigating" this stuff and the current DP tutorial, while decent, is pretty wide of the mark when it comes down to it. The vast majority of the fonts are wrong (the Pokémon name isn't even meant to be Gill Sans Condensed Bold!). If I find time, I'll use my findings to produce a more accurate tutorial. Although it still won't be perfect because I just can't work out what some of the fonts are...

Nonetheless, for what we currently know, this is a smart card ;) good to see you back in business.

=O FANGKING'S BACK!!!

Haven't seen anyone this old back here since Nick15 came to visit... Not that I was here when either of the two joined the Gym but still.. xD

Even tho I haven't played a game of Pokemon in ages, a part of me is still very tempted to make Diamond and Pearl blanks. Need a hand with them, Fangy-man?? :)

Return? Oh, I've never really left to make a "return" from. I've just been in lurk mode all this time. ;)

Back