Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Halloween Theme

onederlnd

Administrator Emeritus
If you have any comments about the Halloween style, please make them here.

Edit: PLease make any suggestions for future styles here

Last edited:
MUCH better than the standard skin. This is excellent!

We seriously need a new look if this one is going to be taken off in a week and a half.

I love this theme! Much better than the WizPoG layout, keeps colors down to a low amount of difference. With the older layout, we've got red, blue, yellow, black, white... (AHHHH too much). Simplicity is key.
-Phil

I like this skin... for Halloween. For normal, day-to-day use though, nothing beats good ol' black background with Neon Green text... hey, I can dream, can't I? ;)

Yea, I would like to see this for more than a week and a half...in fact, this would be cool for a standard layout. Even though I'm not a big fan of Halloween, I still think this theme is awesome.

I was surprised that I will put to thumbs up for this :thumb: :thumb:

Specially in my case I could feel the spirit of Haloween and Our tradition of "All Souls Day" and "All Saint's Day" here at home. This is where we visit the people we love in their graves as respect for the dead. I believe some countries have the same tradtion.

Well to all (with a dark scary look)...... advance Happy Halowe....en!!!
Mwahahahahahahahahaha......!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Well, it look pretty good. Just like what a few people said, we should have skins for different holidays. Infact, lets have a bunch of bird pokemon everywhere for the Thanksgiving skin :lol:

Um, how do I put this...reminds me of...old HS school gym uniforms...kinda icky...tacky. Then again, I was going to pur christmas music on PIRN this saturday, so I guess I can't complain too much.

Wow, this Halloween layout is awesome! We should have this as our default theme. Is this going to happen for all holidays? That would be cool.

well...honestly...it's quite interesting...nice work
it's getting a little bored at looking at the default page...
anyway...this is a great skin...
happy halloween

Loving the new look! :thumb: definately can't hate it.

A Pokemon for the winter theme could be Delibird. Someone i spoke with at a tourney commented that Delibird was like a Santa Clause Pokemon (Not that any particular religion is suported by Delibird, was just a comparison).

I like it alot! The gastly line is my favourite out of the 386 pokemon in both the gb games and the tcg. I hope there's an option for people to choose to keep this skin after a week and a half.

This is great! I hope it is like this for other holidays and/or months

Here are some ideas:

Thanksgiving: Um...Pidgey line or swellow line

Winter Holidays: Sneasel, Delibird, Jynx(but I have other plans for it!), Swinub line, Sheal line

Valentines Day: Jynx

Spiring Holidays: Oddish line, grass starter lines, almost all other grass pokemon

Beginning of Summer: Lapras, a lot of other water pokemon including water starter lines

End/Middle of Summer: Magmar, fire and electirc pokemon

My Birthday: Chikorita, Treecko, Lapras, Amphoros, Forretress, Lugia

Halloween: Like we have now, ghost pokemon, but also dark, psycic and stell all fit halloween

Dragon, Normal and Legendary pokemon would be somewhat random(but not totaly)

Treecko

Back