Halloween Theme

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by onederlnd, Oct 26, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. onederlnd

onederlnd Administrator Emeritus

If you have any comments about the Halloween style, please make them here.

Edit: PLease make any suggestions for future styles here

Last edited: Oct 27, 2003
  2. YoungJohn06

YoungJohn06 New Member

Cool! It's really, really cool!

3. Broken Lizard

Broken Lizard New Member

MUCH better than the standard skin. This is excellent!

We seriously need a new look if this one is going to be taken off in a week and a half.

4. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

:thumb: Looks GREAT!

'mom

5. dkates

dkates New Member

Love it! Glad to see the Gym's getting into the "spirit" of Halloween.

6. GymLeaderPhil

GymLeaderPhil New Member

I love this theme! Much better than the WizPoG layout, keeps colors down to a low amount of difference. With the older layout, we've got red, blue, yellow, black, white... (AHHHH too much). Simplicity is key.
    -Phil

7. kingkyle3

kingkyle3 New Member

WOW! Like every1 else, I COMPLETLY love it! :thumb:

Any plans for a X-mas these ;)

-DA king :cool:

8. Otaku

Otaku Active Member

I like this skin... for Halloween. For normal, day-to-day use though, nothing beats good ol' black background with Neon Green text... hey, I can dream, can't I? ;)

9. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

Man, this is COOL!!!! Will we be able to keep this up all the time through our Options? I LOVE this design!!!!

10. Captain Obviousx1

Captain Obviousx1 New Member

Yea, I would like to see this for more than a week and a half...in fact, this would be cool for a standard layout. Even though I'm not a big fan of Halloween, I still think this theme is awesome.

11. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

WOW this looks incredible! A nice change of pace. I hope you do these unique backgrounds more often. Ice Pokemon for the Winter holidays?

12. pokeprofRaymond

pokeprofRaymond New Member

I was surprised that I will put to thumbs up for this :thumb: :thumb:

Specially in my case I could feel the spirit of Haloween and Our tradition of "All Souls Day" and "All Saint's Day" here at home. This is where we visit the people we love in their graves as respect for the dead. I believe some countries have the same tradtion.

Well to all (with a dark scary look)...... advance Happy Halowe....en!!!
    Mwahahahahahahahahaha......!!!! :lol:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2003
  13. Dek

Dek New Member

Well, it look pretty good. Just like what a few people said, we should have skins for different holidays. Infact, lets have a bunch of bird pokemon everywhere for the Thanksgiving skin :lol:

14. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

Um, how do I put this...reminds me of...old HS school gym uniforms...kinda icky...tacky. Then again, I was going to pur christmas music on PIRN this saturday, so I guess I can't complain too much.

15. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Wow, this Halloween layout is awesome! We should have this as our default theme. Is this going to happen for all holidays? That would be cool.

16. pikachu88

pikachu88 New Member

well...honestly...it's quite interesting...nice work
    it's getting a little bored at looking at the default page...
    anyway...this is a great skin...
    happy halloween

17. ShadowCard

ShadowCard Active Member

Loving the new look! :thumb: definately can't hate it.

A Pokemon for the winter theme could be Delibird. Someone i spoke with at a tourney commented that Delibird was like a Santa Clause Pokemon (Not that any particular religion is suported by Delibird, was just a comparison).

18. Dro~

Dro~ New Member

I like it alot! The gastly line is my favourite out of the 386 pokemon in both the gb games and the tcg. I hope there's an option for people to choose to keep this skin after a week and a half.

19. Pokekid

Pokekid New Member

It is the shiznit, hope you make more themes!

20. treecko_332

treecko_332 New Member

This is great! I hope it is like this for other holidays and/or months

Here are some ideas:

Thanksgiving: Um...Pidgey line or swellow line

Winter Holidays: Sneasel, Delibird, Jynx(but I have other plans for it!), Swinub line, Sheal line

Valentines Day: Jynx

Spiring Holidays: Oddish line, grass starter lines, almost all other grass pokemon

Beginning of Summer: Lapras, a lot of other water pokemon including water starter lines

End/Middle of Summer: Magmar, fire and electirc pokemon

My Birthday: Chikorita, Treecko, Lapras, Amphoros, Forretress, Lugia

Halloween: Like we have now, ghost pokemon, but also dark, psycic and stell all fit halloween

Dragon, Normal and Legendary pokemon would be somewhat random(but not totaly)

Treecko