Happy Black History Month

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by THE FT. LAUD. LOUD MOUTH, Jan 31, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Well PokeGym it is February which means it is Black History Month. This month lets celebrate Americas rise from Slavery and Segregation to Unity and celebrate the history African-Americans has made in this world. We celebrate: writers such has Langston Hughes and Maya Angelou, politicians such has US Secretary of State- Condoleezza Rice, Senator and Presidential Candidate- Barack Obama, inventors such has George Washington Carver. Actors such has Samuel L Jackson and Will Smith, Sports Superstars such has Ricky Williams and Michael Jordan. The list goes on and on. Even here in the Pokemon World we have a black player that will go down in History, yep you guessed it BOLT! He was the co-creator (With Rambo1000) of Rambolt. RAMBOLT WON WORLDS (In 11-14)

Happy Black History Month PokeGym

2. Bolt

Bolt New Member

first image = not cute.

bolt tribute = awesome.

3. Dom

Dom New Member

lol, you can't seriously call Rice black =/

But ya, sentiments echoed. To add to that illustrious list: Darren Bent, Rhino from Gladiators, Jamelia, and Sid.

4. Marril

Marril New Member

I want a White History Month. :frown:

5. Chromecatz

Chromecatz New Member

White ppl have the entire year.

6. mewlover777

mewlover777 New Member

^ lawl ^^ u a lil' jealous?...

7. Chromecatz

Chromecatz New Member

8. i think ^^ was saying lawl to you, and you a little jealous to marril

9. PuRpLe

PuRpLe New Member

I know right? Sheesh.
    The only black people you learn about in school are Martin Luther King and Harriet Tubman. And varied forms of slavery. -_-

Happy Black History month!

10. Dom

Dom New Member

At least that's something..

I honestly can't think of a single white person.