Happy New Year!!!

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by sneaselsrevenge, Dec 31, 2003.

1. sneaselsrevenge

sneaselsrevenge New Member

2. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Happy New Year to all, and to all a good night! Aww Fudge! Wrong holiday! O well!
    Happy New Year Everyone!
    -Swampert

3. penguin_master

penguin_master New Member

WELCOME TO 2004!!!! Another year gone... Happy New Year and good night everyone!

4. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

Question? What did you accomplish last year? and what do you plan on accomplishing this year?

Me? I competed in 3 tournaments, and placed in all three of them. This year, I want to make it to the top of the City Championships.

5. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

From all of me to all of you, HAPPY NEW YEAR

As far as what did I accomplish.... well, while not exactly a common accomplishment, I managed not to get my wife Pregnant. We have had 3 kids in 4 years, so I consider that a MAJOR accomplishment.... Though 520 Hours on Pokemon Saphire, you tend not to find time for some things, lol

i plan to max out Saphires clock, and retire it next to my Silver game. I plan to do my best and attend major tourneys, and in the upcoming RuSa ADV 4 here in the US, I plan to beat the 1 guy who has pleagued me in the last 2 prerelease tourneys, causing me to win 3rd in DR, and 4th in SS. My only loss each tourney to the same guy, though I beat his son in SS to earn 4th, so I got a little revenge....

6. TrueGamerX

TrueGamerX New Member

Happy Late New Year! :)

7. treecko_332

treecko_332 New Member

Okay, I got back into pokemon, so that is major. I started a new school and went to Europe.

Want I want to do. Well, I want to start back playing in tourneys for pokemon and magic. Um..., Oh yes! I want to get my parents to be fine with me liking pokemon. It so annoying after bying a pack of pokemon cards to hear my parents say: "What! You spent your money on that!"

Treecko