Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by The King Of Magikarps, Nov 21, 2007.

1. The King Of Magikarps

The King Of Magikarps Active Member

Well it may not be Thanksgiving here in the US yet, it is overseas. I just want to wish all of the Service Men and Women who are serving in the military overseas a Happy Thanksgiving.

:thumb: Keep up the good work and have a Happy Thanksgiving. :thumb:

2. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

It's 1:00 A.M. here

HAPPY TURKEY DAY

3. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Now its 8:32.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD TURKEY!

4. metricus

metricus New Member

You no several people on the gym don't even live in America and probably don't know what Thanksgiving is

5. Vegeta ss4

Vegeta ss4 Iron Chef Leader

:frown:It isn't too happy of a Thanksgiving at my house, we had a family member go to the hospital with there life at stack, luckily, she survived but she is in critical condition. It is my grandma, and we always have thanksgiving at her house along with 40 other people(big fam.). SO I have no idea what I am doing now.

6. The King Of Magikarps

The King Of Magikarps Active Member

I hope she gets better.

7. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

I hope she gets well soon. :frown:

Happy Thanksgiveing, everyone. :biggrin:

8. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

[Chance]
    TURKEY!!! turkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkey
    [/Chance]

9. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

don't forget the pikachu balloon, pokeball and pika car in the macy's thanksgiving parade...:D

'mom

10. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

happy thanksgiving to all my brothers and sister of the pokegym!
    hope ya have a good one!

11. swampert97

swampert97 Active Member

Hope everyone has a great time with family & friends and is ready for early shopping tomorrow!

Vegeta ss4 - Hope your Grandmother gets well soon.

12. Vegeta ss4

Vegeta ss4 Iron Chef Leader

Thanks so much:smile:

Some good news-She is in very good shape right now, in fact, she may be released from the hospital tomorrow!!!

13. ixidor89

ixidor89 New Member

If people want to start threads in the random topic section about holidays that I do not know about, it's fine with me. I may even learn something!

14. Mew

Mew New Member

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
    I had some turkey and stuffing for lunch, but just a little. It was so good, but I've got to eat a bigger meal tonight so...

I hope everyone's turkey tastes as good as mine :D

<3 to your Grandma VSS4!

15. Chromecatz

Chromecatz New Member

Thanksgiving is a toast to genocide
    BUT

that didn't stop me from enjoying the food
    <3 mac and cheese