Has tthe second print run for EX: Dragon started yet?

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Pablo, Feb 12, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I am asking this because I am desperate to get RH TV Reporters. I was told the error would be fixed in the second print run, but if this is so, has the second print run started? I'm sure many people would like to have a RH TV Reporter in their collection or in decks, so any news about that? TC people do you think you could ask that in the rulings meeting? I know it isn't a ruling but it has to with PUI directly. Thanks,

-MuD

2. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

i think so, since I have seen 2 RH TV Reporters on eBay in the last month.

3. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

I'm pretty sure it has. I don't know how long they wait to do a second run, but it's only a month till the new set.

4. Pablo

Pablo New Member

well i really hopoe so, cause the CC's heree in Mexico are dwaning closer and closer, and I really hope I can pull a RH TV reporter from one of the packs i win (if i do win that is ;))

5. pokepop58paulbest

pokepop58paulbest New Member

The two RH TV reporters you have seen on ebay are from the same person. She is a friend of mine, so I asked the same question as we are all asking. Has the second printing started yet. If it has they didnt fix the problem. She opened 60 boxes,yes boxes to get 4 of them. Doesnt look good with the new set out in lees then a month.

6. Pablo

Pablo New Member

TC any official news about this?

7. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

No! I must have another RH TV Reporter. I hope that they do put them in the 2nd print run. If I do come across another one, I promise I won't run over it, freeze it, or microwave it. :D

8. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

If it gets a second printing, they should put twice or thrice the amount of RH TV Reporters in.

9. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

twice 0 is still zero :(

erm I didn't post that Gengar made me do it :D

[btw DMTM says hi to the gym ]

10. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Nothing official at this point.
    We've asked for it to be responded to.

11. TheAnswer3

TheAnswer3 New Member

Actually i really hope they dont make a second printing run. I was able to pick up a RH TV Reporter a while back, and was able to trade it for cards that let me complete 2 MORE decks. Sure there rare, but they ARE out there just giving someone the right price for one is what it comes down to. Plus if they release two times as much or three times as much there goes the market for the ones that currently exist=\ Maybe making it a league promo with a PROMO STAMP, not just one from EX Dragons.

12. NMScizor

NMScizor New Member

The thing is there wasn't supposed to be a market for this card, it is not a rare or a holo, its an uncommon reverse holo with the same rarity as any RH. Why should the general market who is not dumb enough to trade even a holo for this card be forced to, just to complete thier sets. There is no need to worry people there will be a second printing, if it hasn't been printed already. Just give it some time.

13. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

And making it a promo card won't help.
    It's not that people want more versions of the card for play (although it is a decent card), it's that they want that specific card from that specific set for their collection.

A BS2 Charizard won't complete a Base Set 1st Edition collection.

14. PokeMasterFlabface

PokeMasterFlabface <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

I thought that Nintendo was already going to fix the RH T.V. Reporter mess up, I guess not. Well, at least I was one of the lucky people to get one in some of my first Dragon packs. Keeping it just in case Nintendo doesn't fix it, keeping it sleeved too. :)

15. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

I bought a few boosterboxes in the USA and quess what I got boxes meant for outside the USA.
    I will open them tomorrow or the day after.

Check the bottom of the box if it says For sale outside North America and Japan that were the boxes I found a few of them in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.