HatterHatter(DP-on)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Dr. Mason, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

This is remind my bud Hatter about a deck I -hope- he didn't forget.

Pokemon 23

3-2-3 Nidoqueen MT
    2-1-2 Nidoking SW
    2-1-2-1 Dusknoir DP/Lv.X
    2-2 Claydol GE

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums 22

4 Bebe's Search
    3 Roseanne's Research
    4 Rare Candy
    3 Warp Point
    2 Miasma Valley
    4 Prof. Oak' Visit
    2 Team Galactic's Wager

Energy 15

4 Call Energy
    11 Psychic

Translations from Beach.

Dusknoir LV.X – Psychic – HP140
    Level Up

Poke-Power: Ectoplasm
    This Power can be used once, if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and its HP is reduced to 0 by damage from an opponent’s attack. Although this Pokemon is Knocked Out, don’t discard this 1 card, and instead play it in the battle area as a Stadium card (discard any Stadium cards already in play).
    If this card is put into play as a Stadium card, it has the following effect: “In between turns, place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent’s Pokemon,” and when this card would be discarded, return it to your hand instead.

Weakness: Darkness (+x2)
    Resistance: Colorless (-20)
    Retreat: 3

-------------------------------

Miasma Valley – Stadium

Whenever either player plays a Basic Pokemon card (excluding Grass-type and Psychic-type Pokemon) from his or her hand onto the Bench, place 2 damage counters on that Pokemon.

You can play a Stadium card next to your Active Pokemon 1 time during your turn. If a Stadium card with a different name is put into play, discard this card.

Obvious strategy is to swar with Nido king and queen while keeping their bench small for disruption and Give Aid, Nidoqueen's attack. If you can get two queen out, King ceomes a great attacked and be especially annoying to Claydol with Poison Rub. Claydol for draw.

Any suggestions Hatter? ;)

2. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

lol @ name..
    I made this actually called KingHatter anyway

looks nice really..
    I would say add in a Phione if you could and uhh i like that stadium you have but.. what about a Moonlight stadium too.

3. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

I thought I gave the name Kinghatter to this. I really like the dusknoir lv.x idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.