Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Have DP6:IFDS, DP5, Deck Boxes, Sleeves and More (Trading) UPDATED 08/08/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto

Welcome to Ditto's Trade Thread. I have many items and cards from Japan, including Deck Boxes, Sleeves, and sets not release here in America yet. I also have a wide variety of English cards. Here are some guidelines for this thread:

• If you don't see something you are looking for, please ask about it. I have many items and don't always get the lists updated right away.
  • All items and cards are Mint/Near Mint. If you have any questions or problems with anything please PM me so we can work it out.
  • All trades are on a best offer basis.
  • I will ship worldwide
  • Once you confirm that you are sure you want to trade for an item I will reserve the item for you. Once the trade is complete I will remove the item from the list (if it's my last one).

Pokémon Items
Packs​
Boxes​
Sets​
Deck Boxes​
Sleeves​
Binders​
Playmats​
Pokémon Cards
Japanese Cards
DP6: Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky​
DP5: Temple of Anger / Cry from the Mysterious​
DP1: Diamond & Pearl​
English Cards
Promos NEW!
Majestic Dawn​
Great Encounters NEW!
Secret Wonders NEW!
Mysterious Treasures NEW!
Diamond & Pearl​

:pokeball: Packs

:pokeball: Boxes

Coming Soon!​

:pokeball: Sets

:pokeball: Deck Boxes

:pokeball: Sleeves

:pokeball: Binders

:pokeball: Playmats

:pokeball: DP6: Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky

:pokeball: DP5: Temple of Anger / Cry from the Mysterious

:pokeball: DP1: Diamond & Pearl

:pokeball: Promos

:pokeball: Legends Awakened

:pokeball: Majestic Dawn

:pokeball: Great Encounters

:pokeball: Secret Wonders

:pokeball: Mysterious Treasures

Lv.Xs / Special

Holos

Reverse Holos

Rares

:pokeball: Diamond & Pearl

Wants

Last edited:
um, i sorta don't have any DP6 or DP1 cards, but i do have DP4/5 cards. i'm interested in any azelf DP5, gengar DP6 lines, gyarados DP6 lines, dusknor DP6 lines, froslass, kingdra lines, or tyranitar DP6 lines you have. but i'm VERY interested in your playmat

Last edited:
Don't have any of your specific wants, but perhaps there's something on my list I could trade you for the Lugia deck box? If not, I might buy it from you, in which case, PM me. :thumb:

@xchasex
Nothing stuck out at me from your list. I'll update my wants soon with more things, as soon as I figure out what I actually need. I don't have the Ho-oh/Lugia deck box currently, but check back, cause I get lots of different deck boxes in all the time.​

@empoleonperson
Another Professor Cup Playmat is never a bad thing to have for me. Otherwise, here are some cards that looked interesting:

Gardevoir Lv.X SW
Shining Charzard Neo
Phione Evo Wish
Call Energy 1 RH
Pachy​

@chanman50
I didn't see anything specific in your trade thread. The sleeves are $14.00 in my selling thread if you would rather just buy them. Otherwise, I'll trade a pack of sleeves for 4 of any Lv.Xs (no promos, but less if they're good Lv.Xs) for them. Let me know.​

Please cml for your:
Shiny Drifloon
Raichu Lv.X (DP6)
Sceptile (DP6)
Raichu (DP6)
Gengar (DP6)
Azelf (DP5)
Burger King Manaphy
Shiny Drifloon
Glaceon Lv.X

@chanman50
I didn't see anything specific in your trade thread. The sleeves are $14.00 in my selling thread if you would rather just buy them. Otherwise, I'll trade a pack of sleeves for 4 of any Lv.Xs (no promos, but less if they're good Lv.Xs) for them. Let me know.​

I might post in your selling thread.

Some people are asking about prices for items. This is the trading thread so I can only do trades in this thread. I do have a selling thread for all of these items though, so if you are looking to buy anything or asking about prices please to it in my selling thread. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
You can only post a link to your sales thread in your sig line not in the body of your post in the trading forum. Please edit it out the next time you are online.

Thanks,pokemonmike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back