Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Have you had this problem with the Pokemon Games site?

Postdog2Gengar

Whenever I log in on that site, it always gives the Logging On popup, it says that my login failed due to a server error. This has never worked for me, and I've been trying since before Pokemon Pinball Ru/Sa came out. Then, I try to re-register, and it says I'm already logged on. If I try to play a game, though, it says I need to log in. Any suggestions?

Check your cookie settings. It might be blocking it from sending anything. Your settings must be medium or lower to have access to that site.

oh, yeah, every time i try to go on the site, the little launcher logo doesnt work. I cant ever get on the site. Any help out there?

Ok, I found the cookie settings on my computer, and the only thing that I could change was to decide whether we would have separate or group passwords. I'm the only one who uses the Pokemon Games site, so I don't see how this could be a problem. Am I wrong? Are there any other suggestions?

Well, I changed this one box in my cookies thing, and I went back to the site, and it did the exact same thing. Now, I'm really lost. Any more suggestions?

Back