Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

heart scale?

You give them to this guy who can make your pokemon remember a move that they've previously forgotten in exchange for a heart scale.
Can't remember exactly where this is right now.

He is in Fallarbor Town, right next to the contest house.
For 1 heart scale, he'll let your Pokémon learn a move that it can normally learn through level-up moves by its level.
Its a fairly useful function.

I think there are 4 you can find while diving. Otherwise you can also try using Thief on or catching Luvdisc. They sometimes carry Heart Scale.

Luvdisc carries it 14.4% of the time, and diving is the most efficent method. register item finder and get cracking. I used this to get back calm mind on my kyogre, not the most helpful tool in the world but it's quite good if oyu need it.

The best way I've found to get HeartScales is to use Super Rod at the bottom of the falls in front of Sootopolis City. Have a Linoone that knows Covet in front. When you see LuvDisc, use Covet. If it has a HeartScale, Linoone will take it. Then just run from the battle. Take the HeartScale from Linoone and repeat. If you don't get a HeartScale 1st try, it doesn't have one; run away. I got 6 HeartScales in about 10-15 minutes doing this the other day.

There are other attacks that do this, (Trick for one) as well, but Covet is easy to get on an easy to catch Pokemon.

I don't know about the 14.5% stat; well over half the LuvDisc I tried this on had HeartScales on them.

Back