Heatran, Heatran Lv.X, Giratina, Giratina Lv.X

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by PokePockets, Feb 10, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Heatran Lv.70 HP:100 :fire:
    Basic

:pbody:Burning Aura
    As long as Heatran is your active pokemon. Put 1 damage counter on both Heatran and the Defending Pokemon

:fire: Ember-20
    Flip a coin, if tails, discard 1 R energy card attached to Heatran

:metal::colorless:colorless Skull Bash-60
    Flip a coin, if tails, this attack does 20 damage to Heatran and Heatran cannot attack next turn.

Weakness-:fighting:+20
    Resistance-
    RC-:colorless:colorless

Heatran Lv.X HP:120 :fire:
    Level Up-Put on your active Heatran

0-Flaming Spirit
    Flip a coin, if heads, Search your deck for up to 3 R energy cards and attach them to your pokemon in any way you like. If tails,search your deck for up to 5 basic R energy cards and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward

:fire::fire:-Flame Dance-40
    Search your discard pile for 1 R energy and attach it to one of your benched pokemon

:metal::metal::colorless-Iron Tail-70
    If any damage was done to Heatran during your opponent's last turn, your opponent cannot attach any energy cards to his/her pokemon during their next turn.

Weakness-:fighting:x2
    Resistance-
    RC-:colorless:colorless:colorless

Giratina Lv.70 HP:90 :psychic:
    Basic

C-Fly
    Flip a coin, if tails this attack does nothing. If heads this attack does 10 damage to one of your opponents pokemon and prevent all effects of an attack, including damage, done to Giratina during your opponents next turn.

PCC-Shadow Punch-50+
    Flip 2 coins. This attack does 50 plus 10 damage for each heads. If both are tails this attack does nothing

Weakness-D+20
    Resistance-FC-20
    RC-CC

Giratina Lv.X HP:120 P
    Level Up-Put on your active Giratina

PC-Heal Block-30
    Your opponent cannot remove any damage counters from any of his or her pokemon during their next turn

PPC-Shadow Force-100
    Flip a Coin, if tails, this attack does nothing. If heads, prevent all effects of an attack, including damage, done to Giratina during your opponents next turn

Weakness-Dx2
    Resistance-FC-20
    RC-CC

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  2. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Looking pretty good. A few suggestions:

Heatran:
    Burning Aura could use some better wording.
    Skull Bash is a bit overpowered. Perhaps you could take out 30 damage?
    Having 80HP and [C][C][C] Retreat doesn't exist in todays format for legendaries. Try 90HP or 100HP.

Heatran LvX:
    Flaming Spirit is a bit underpowered. Compare it to Weavile. It gets to automatically attach the Energy. Perhaps you should add that effect.
    All-Out Fire Blast and Metal Charge are both too good and too similar. Put some creativity in there. Give it something else.
    Finally, take out a [C] from its Retreat Cost, and you might even give it 10 more HP.

Giratina:
    100HP, 1 Retreat? No. Try 90HP, 2 Retreat.
    Fly and Shadow Punch are okay, although I'd make it have some good effect rather than extra damage per heads.
    Note on its Weakness that Ghosts are actually resistant to Colorless.

Giratina LvX:
    Give it 2 more Retreat.
    Shadow Force is okay, but give it some other attack besides that. Heatran X has three attacks, after all.
    Again, the Weakness problem.

:thumb:

3. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Thanks. I went ahead and edited them since i see where your coming from. Originally my idea for Giratina being C and weak to C was coming from the point of him being a Dragon, not a Ghost, but him being resistant to C makes sense

4. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

Now it's weak to... Water?

5. Dom

Dom New Member

Ice.

Not that that's ever been used on a real card but it is legitimate. But then again so would be C given as though W/R often ignores the "other" type.

6. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

It is also resistant to water though, which has always overriden any ice weakness. I used Dewgong's Ice Beam on a Rayquaza. It would do 120 damage if it was multiplied by 4, but instead it doesn't do any damage because it is resistant. :(
    It would make more sense to be weak to Dark.

7. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Um, yeah Meditite. Dom is right. Since it's Dragon/Ghost and ghost is resistant colorless i made him weak to water since dragons are weak to ice

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

weak to dark? true i could do that. But im pretty sure Rayquaza is resistant to water because he is flying

Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  8. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

Flying is not resistant to water, it is weak to ice. It makes much more sense to be weak to dark. There has never been a Dragon weak to water.

9. aade8

aade8 New Member

Hmm...Heatran Lv.C, huh...I was wondering what happened to all the levels A-V, and now I know.

10. charmander rox

I didn't even notice that it was [C], not [P]. Now here's a problem.
    If Giratina fits into a trio with Dialga and Palkia, then all three of them need similar characteristics. For example, they need to all be their Special Types, not Dragon. Technically, in the TCG, Dialga and Palkia aren't even Dragons, as they are weak to [R] and [L]. Therefore, Giratina should be [P] with a Weakness of [D] and a resistance of [F] or [C].

11. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

True True, ill go ahead and fix that.
    Yeah. I noticed that when i typed the thread subject it ended up being Heatran Lv.C and not Lv.X, sorry.

12. charmander rox

Alright, Heal Block isn't exactly good.

13. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

I fixed it, any better?

14. charmander rox

Uh, Heatran LvX's attacks aren't very good.

15. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Got a new idea for Heatran Lv.X and got rid of Final Charge. Any better...?

16. charmander rox

Hmmmmm, you're lacking [M] now, and Flaming Spirit could use some improvement.

17. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

I think I'll keep it like this,any better? I may make 1-2 more changes if i see anything better i can do with them

18. Torterry

Torterry New Member

Maybe type symbols like in your siggy will work out well. Like :fire: over [F]

19. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

You can only do so many symbols, that's why only some of them are symbols

20. Torterry

Torterry New Member

Oh. Maybe I'll try in my thread.