Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Hehee! The enjoyment thread!

Torterry

This is fun because...
You say it, we enjoy it! Try your luck by posting your fun things! Maybe others like them!
Well, I like these forums!:pokeball::thumb:

Please include a reason why you like these things, or else it will be considered spam-secretsof2113

Last edited by a moderator:
whats _____________________________________ supposed to mean. i also like ipod and wii. but i like basketball soccer and football. i like computer. more stuff but im tired right now.

Make sure you are putting reasons you like this stuff, or else this is going to be closed for being a poll. Thanks.

Right now I'm really into Star Wars Battlefront on the PS2. It is just a fun game that can be played online for free with an active community.

I like air conditioners because I like being cold over being hot :thumb:.

I like DDR because it is fun but exercise.

I like to collect old video games because they're cheap and some are fun to play.

I like to ride my unicycle sometimes because it is something that was challenging to learn how to do, but now I can just have fun and roll around and swiftly turn. I am trying to master riding it backwards now, I can go a few yards backwards, but I lack the control, so that I why I'm working on doing that.

I like typing on my old Microsoft Natural Keyboard because it is ergonomic and is really cool to type on and better for my wrists than a conventional keyboard since I do a lot of typing everyday.

I like:
My cat. She's a Burmese, a real dogcat :p She's so attached to me that she goes wherever I go.
My Wii...Do I need to explain why?
SSBB when I can get my hands on it at the end of the week.
Emulators for letting me play games that haven't been released in the Western parts of the world.
Earthbound......just luv the story and battle system
Mother 3. Despite the fact that I have no clue what is being sayed, it's enjoyable non the less
Pokemon ofcourse
SimCity4..There is just something about playing a God and terraform your own city.
Cooking....love to make stuff like apple pie
Designing houses with TS2...Becuz I can.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I like cats too. I like cats a lot more than dogs because overall they're easier to take care of and they are quiet, but still very friendly. It is funny how they all have different personalties. Some are really scared of people, others are brave and friendly, and some just want you die (seriously), luckily most cats I know are very friendly :)

I like this because I've never beat it
I like this because well...who doesn't?
I like this because at the end of the day, I can't help but smile at it.

Back