Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Hello All - Message from DMTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMTM

Master Trainer, Emeritus
[CHRISBO EDIT - Fixed title to be more descriptive; normally we don't allow "hello" posts, but since DMTM is a legend in his own mind ;), we make certain exceptions for him. Welcome back!]

Sorry if I'm causing unwanted spam. I just thought I would check in and say Hi! to all of you out there, and wish you all a Happy Holiday. I hope things have been going well in the Pokémon community for all of you, and that you have lots of cool cards and tournaments to keep you busy.

I have been working on many different projects as a contractor for Wizards and Hasbro. I do some writing and game development for the company for thier online sites. Most of my projects are still classified as of this point so I can't talk about them, but I'm having fun! If you would like to read one of my pieces you can go to: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/cc/20031128a

I will check back from time to time to see how all of you are doing. I made a lot of friends through this site and I wanted to keep in touch. I'm glad to see the Gym still going strong. Hope we meet again at future events and conventions, please feel free to come say hi if you see me there!

regards.

Mike Boozer (DMTM)
Online Consultant

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to hear from you DMTM. Along with lots of other folks, I thought it might be nice to let you know that however you spend your holidays, we all hope that it is restful and fun and safe above all. We hope to see you soon too. Good luck in all your endeavours.

Last edited:
*points* SPAMMER!

....j/k ;) :p

Glad to see you again, DMTM...hope you have a wonderful holiday, and that you stay in touch :)

'mom :)

Last edited:
Great to hear from ya Mike!Of course this is spam,but we`ll make an exception for you....even if you still have the disillusion that Maple Bars are donuts... :p

Like BDS said,don`t be a stranger!

`Sensei

Mike,
You will always be part of the Pokemon community!
Thanks for the link, it's nice to see there is "life" for you after pokemon.
Happy holidays.

Sorry, but we don't allow "hello" posts. Click! (nothing happens)... Click! (nothing happens)... CLICK!!! (still nothing).

Ah, it's from DMTM. He must've had his Gengar put a spell on this topic. Oh well, guess we'll make an exception in this case.

Welcome back, ol' friend!
- CHRISBO

Last edited:
Glad to hear from you Mike! I know you all have Green Star Stampers still stashed away at the wizards offices... ah well ;)

Happy holidays to you, and to seeing you at the upcomming 2004 conventions! ^^

-marril

WOW DMTM is back !!! :clap:

Great to hear from you Mike. Happy holidays to you too ... and to all the Wizards staff ;)

Chaw! DMTM is back to say howdy.

Hope Wizards is being good to you, and glad you had a chance to drop by!

See you at one of the upcoming Cons or Origins!

M45!

Now, If you would like to sell a certain Prerelease card that you have.....PM me....

Meganium45

Sensei said:
Great to hear from ya Mike!Of course this is spam,but we`ll make an exception for you....even if you still have the disillusion that Maple Bars are donuts... :p

Uhhh....I saw maple bars at my donut shop one time. So wouldn't that make 'em donuts? oO

They sell coffee at donut shops too...does that make coffee donuts? :p ;) :D

`Sensei

Edit:LOL!Yoshi beat me to it by a few seconds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back