Hello Everybody!

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by B-C, Jul 2, 2004.

1. B-C

B-C New Member

hey everybody!

i just registered for this. since my bro (pwnda) is so involved, i decided to just sign up.

--bc

2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Post your hellos and greetings to the PokeGym here.

3. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

ah, the brother of one of my apprentices? Excellent, excellent.

4. ShiningSuicune5

ShiningSuicune5 New Member

^^

I'm new too.. I really have no idea what I'm doing...

5. Lord of Ninetales

Lord of Ninetales New Member

Hi B-c, welcome .

6. Mew Master

Mew Master New Member

Welcome new comers, hope you have a good time here.

7. Kasanova

Kasanova New Member

Heya! Have fun here and I hope to see you around! Konnichiwa, Sayonara!

(Hey guys. But isn't this gonna' get closed down since they don't allow since they don't let "I'm new here" threads stay open due to it'd lead to an overload?)

8. Chrisbo

Chrisbo Administrator

Actually we created this specific topic for the purposes of people to post their "I'm new here" comments in one single place, rather than having separate topics scattered all over the place.

And the intent here was mainly for people to announce their arrival, not for existing members to say "have fun here", etc. Please keep this topic clear for new member introductions only.

Thanks for understanding,
    - CHRISBO, Administrator

9. ShiningSuicune5

ShiningSuicune5 New Member

Hiya! ^_^ I'm new and sorta don't know anyone.. yet..

10. IronChefBlackanese

IronChefBlackanese New Member

Looking for an old friend.

Well, I don't mean old old, but hey I think you know what I mean eh Chrisbo? Hard to believe it's almost been 4 years huh?

Anyway, I'm glad that the Pokegym found anew home after the Wizards break. You guys rock!

11. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

@_o

Haven't you been here?

12. IronChefBlackanese

IronChefBlackanese New Member

I have, but on the Wizards board, but that was like 3 years ago right? I used to run a Pokemon League at TRU 4 years ago and Chris used to help me alot.

13. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

Heh. I've been here for a year. WOW. It seems like not too long ago that I found the gym and re-introduced myself to pokémon.

14. Magnechu

Magnechu Active Member

OMG it's Pwnda's brother. You were soo the 00berness at Worlds man. ;p Hope to see you around more.

15. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

omgomgomg, Swampy is having his 1 year anniversary in 2 days!! I can't believe it's already been a year!! @_@ I've made alotta friends the past year and i wanna thank everybody for being so nice (even you YJ ;p).
    -Swampy

Last edited: Sep 30, 2004
  16. Sliver Scizor

Sliver Scizor New Member

Hiya Everyone!

Hiya! To be serious this is decent pokemon forum...wait now aswsome! Most of the ones I'm signed up for are inactive. So this is great! :D

17. Thomas33

Thomas33 New Member

I am not new anymore, but still haven't made any ''good friends'' :(

18. pikachubaby99

pikachubaby99 New Member

im new

hi everyone im new so could you help me please that would be really appreciated!! Thanks!! This is a really cool forum!i like it!

19. LiLPsyCh1CDrAg0nj

LiLPsyCh1CDrAg0nj New Member

Hi Everybody!

Hi everybody! Call me whateever you want... but nothing insulting, okaay? I kind of joined because I feel lonely and I need people in the NYC who like Pokemon, that would be great. I'm a big procrastinator, I am a female and I like males. *looks out in audience* hey! no sneaky chcukling! okay, too much for now i hope you welcome me! :psychic: :colorless :p

20. .:~*~snow~*~:.

.:~*~snow~*~:. New Member

hi im new, but no one cares about the n00bs, i forgot... XP