help for safarizone in ruby/saphire-version

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by M.B.A, Sep 15, 2003.

1. M.B.A

M.B.A New Member

my problem is I can't get into the safarizone in ruby/saphire-version. The guard said I needed something call [pokeblocks] (edited), but before I may create theese things, I have to find some kind of mixer for my berries I guess... but I Can't find this mixer. How do I get it and how do I get into the safarizone then ? ... please help me ... thanks. :D

Well thanks again :clap: , and I hope it will work :cool: ... THANK YOU

Last edited: Sep 25, 2003
  2. johnznothere

johnznothere New Member

OKAY i got stuck here too... first, go to slateport and go in the contest... then talk to the little girl there and she'll give you a pokeblock case! YOU CAN NOW MIX BERRIES IN THE CONTEST PLACES! TO MAKE POKEBLOCKS!!!!! that's what you need!

Hope this was a LOT of HELLLP!

3. Sea Crobat

Sea Crobat New Member

In the Safari Zone, Acro will get you Heracross and Phanpy
    and Mach will get you Pinsir and Rhyhorn.

4. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

mmm... pinsir....

5. M.B.A

M.B.A New Member

what does acro and Mach means ?

what do you mean ?

:confused: :( :confused:

6. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

They are the two types of bikes you get from the Bike store in Mauville City.

7. Alakatoise74

Alakatoise74 New Member

The safari zone ruby/sapphire

I agree with M.B.A because how would you get the mixer if you needed to and where do you get this so called "mixer" :confused: to make candy-bars.That`s what I want to know. :mad:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2003
  8. M.B.A

M.B.A New Member

ups! forgot about my spelling... I will re-edit it now

9. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

Okay, as "johnznothere" said, the Pokeblock Case (which you want and/or need - get it ASAP) is in the Contest Hall in Slateport City. If you're not sure which building it is, it's the one with a Blue roof and Red walls in the top-left corner of Slateport. All 'Contest' buildings look like that. (There is a Contest Building in Verdanturf, Fallabor, Slateport and Lilycove cities.)

The "Mixer" they're referring to is inside the building, and you'll notice that there are 2 grey table-shaped blocks. This is the Berry Blender. One of them will have nobody beside it, and the other will have an Old Man standing beside it (and maybe even another 1-2 people as well).

The Blender which has nobody using it is so that you can connect your GBA/GBAsp with (up to) 3 other People's GBA's, and do BerryBlending (or 'spin the bottle', as I like to call it) with your friends.

However, not everyone has friends that play Pokemon RuSa, so the old man (and the other 1 or 2 people) are there so that you can do it without having to link up.

What you do is put in a berry (Higher numbered berries tend to make better blocks, but I've not tried it with #36 and higher, and _don't even bother_ with #15 and below), and as the little red thing comes around to your spot, just press the A button.
    If someone misses, then it slows down, if someone gets almost right, then it speeds up a bit, and if someone gets it exactly right, it speeds up even faster.
    After a while, you tend to get the hang of it, and with my friends we've made a Gold Pokeblock - Level=62, Feel=33.

Now you're thinking - what's Level and Feel? The Pokeblock's level represents how much a Contest Condition will improve - Higher=better
    Feel represents how full it will make your pokemon. After a while they won't eat any more Pokeblocks, so Lower=better.

Personally, I use my Low Level/Feel pokeblocks in the Safari, and the Pokeblocks with High Level/Feel (Like the Gold Pokeblock I mentioned before) ratio I use for contests.

One more thing to note- if two (or more) people (in a link Blending) use the same berry, the mix tends to go bad, resulting in a Black Pokeblock (they have a VERY low level, and are pretty much useless - I discard them instantly). Also, I try to make sure I have at least 5-10 of any berry before I use it for blending, so that I can easily plant more without waiting forever to get a few more.

Hopefully that has helped you a bit.

10. marthroy

marthroy New Member

Ummm...just to make sure you don't get stuck ever again, go into EVERY building. Trust me, it takes longer but you will never EVER get stuck again