Help me create cards for a made up video game!!!

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by marthroy, Sep 27, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. marthroy

marthroy New Member

Here's a little storyline,and a few cards for my new RPG:

Nelvois is a little boy in a small valley town. Yet he is gifted with great skill in sword and magic summoning. when the world is in danger from Rakurias, an evil man with his own army, he is the only one who has a chance of beating him. But then, he, never going outside of his town before, knows little about all the other evil trying to Conquer the world...

(Rakurias controls 2 armies, Lunar army and spirit army. These armies have subarmies, etc.)

Nelvois 70HP (C)

Magic wand 20 (C)(C)
    If this attack destroys the enemy, draw 3 cards.

sword strike 50 (C)(C)
    W)Dark R)Colorless Retreat)*
    Rakurias 120HP (D)

Evil Magic 50 (D)(D)
    If this attack destroys any card with "Nelvois" in it's name,draw 1 card for each damage counter on Rakurias.

Sword of Doom 120 (D)
    Flip 3 coins. If any of them are tails, this attack does nothing. Either way, you cannot use this attack again as long as Rakurias is in play.
    W)none R)Colorless Retreat)*
    Naisu, Commander of Spirit Army 100HP (G)

Plant Magic 50 (G)(G)
    Flip a coin. If heads, take one damage counter off of Naisu.

Wave Magic 50(W)(W)
    W)Fire R)Water Retreat)*
    Kalibro, commander of Lunar army 110HP (F)/(I)I means ice!!!

Lunar Cannon 100 (I)(I)(F)(F)
    This attack does 10 damage to all pokemon in your opponents bench. In order to use this attack, you must discard 1 (I) energy and 1 (F) energy

Solarada (I)(F)
    Draw 1 card for each pokemon on your opponents bench.
    W)none R)Grass Retreat)**

*Note*The spirit army (plant and water)controls the rainforests and waterways, and the lunar army,(fire for the suns,ice for moons)controls the polor regions and deserts. With them, Rakurias hopes to take control of all other regions of this planet.

2. Dek

Dek New Member

No offense, but small boy, small town, Instant Evil appears, 3 elements, boy hasn't been in the outside world before, yet, he uses a sword. Where have I heard that before? :lol:

Ok, Im sorry. Anyways, Try something like "The Element of the Spirits" (I'm not good with titles, so cut me some slack please)

3. marthroy

marthroy New Member