Help me find my secret base!

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Postdog2Gengar, Nov 14, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Postdog2Gengar

Postdog2Gengar New Member

I forgot where my secret base is. :rolleyes: Any suggestions to help me find it? Isn't there some guy that goes around looking for secret bases? Could he help me?

2. Orange Soda

Orange Soda New Member

There's a kid in Mossdeep City who can tell you what route it's on. Westernmost house.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2003
  3. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Of course, you can always just open a new one and all your items will be packed up and moved!

4. Postdog2Gengar

Yes, but I deleted secret power, because it wasn't good enough, and I don't want to teach it again.

5. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Me too, but I bought the TM again and taught it to an otherwise unneeded Pichu! I needed a bigger secret base!

Today my boys and I mixed records, and now I can go batle with them (hopefully once per day) if I visit their secret bases! Gives good experience points (but they're really stingy with the money :)) This only seems to work now that I have beaten the Champion. (the battling part)

6. Dek

Dek New Member

Now that were talking about other people's bases, is there a way to find out where other people's bases are?

7. Orange Soda

Orange Soda New Member

Look around the world. Ask the person you exchanged info with.

That's about it.

8. Postdog2Gengar

Ok, thanks for the replies. I found my secret base. For anyone who is looking for a cool place for a Secret Base, I like this spot: It's a small island on Route 110, just below the north entrance to cycling road. Near this entrance, you will see a fisherman. A tree is to the right of him. Surf from the small coast to the right of this tree. Go down a little ways, and you'll see a little island with a tree.

9. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I personally like the 3 in the Desert, with a constant Sand Storm, it will make people leave you alone. =)

10. Alex

Alex New Member

I like the tree base on the island near lanette's house you know the one tree near the gentleman with his poocheyena

:unknown-a :unknown-l :unknown-e :unknown-x

11. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

If you want tough to get too, there are loads of them where you fish for Feebas, requiring,Surf, Water Fall, and Acro Bike....

12. Eevee234

Eevee234 New Member

After you mix records you can battle the sprite once per day.