Help needed about League information

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Rainbowgym, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

Finally we (3 remaining gymleaders) have forced our National distributor to sit around the table with us and talk/ make plans for OP in our country.

I need some serieus info to prepare the agenda.

Which League kits did Nintendo spreaded over the US gyms?
    I mean how many seasons/months did you already have?
    What was in the kits.
    Is there already a software program or anything else to fill in scores on leagueplay. And if you have to do it manual what happens with those scores by week/month.
    Are there beside the league kits any other promo/prerelease cards given out.
    I know the promo #1 and 2 (Nintendo Power and Gencon).

We have enough plans to let the game grow again overhere, but without proper information of what we already have "missed" we are not standing strong.

Any info about when did you know you could organize a prerelease tournament.
    I mean those tournaments were in september 13/14, but how long before were you asked to organise one.

Please leave an answer overhere or send me a PM.

Thanks.

2. marril2k

marril2k Member

Which League kits did Nintendo spreaded over the US gyms? I mean how many seasons/months did you already have
    Currently Pokemon USA, Inc. has had one league season, Ruby and Sapphire season, which started in mid-August and ends September 30th. The next, 2nd season, starts October 1stish.

What was in the kits.
    One Ruby and Sapphire season kit came with 8 Winner stamp Combuskin (promo 9), 16 Reverse Holo Torchic (promo 8), a league info packet (like BattleZone), a large store poster, and store window cling.

Is there already a software program or anything else to fill in scores on leagueplay. And if you have to do it manual what happens with those scores by week/month.
    Did Wizards have league software? As far as I know, there is no software to keep track of your players... what I do is I keep each player's records in an Excel spread sheet. If you mean tournament software (like DCI Reporter), PUI has a program called Tournament Manager. Currently it was only distributed to locations running an EX: SandStorm Prerelease.

Are there beside the league kits any other promo/prerelease cards given out.
    None as of yet that I can think of... The Prerelease promo from the EX: SandStorm prelease?

Hope this answers your questions,

-marril

3. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

Thanks that really helps, because i'm pretty sure our distributor don't even know the existing of the R/S kits.

We didn't had a Prerelease Sandstorm event, but the boosters are in the storeshelves today, so that is working out really well.

There was something about a Prerelease Armaldo but i'm not 100% sure.

We are making ourselves up to let the league/ladder of whatever runs simular worldwide. (at least we profs want to get that done)
    I really still don't understand why Nintendo/PUI did not shipped those kits to Europe at the same time the USA got them. They did what they promised with new product (Sandstorm in the stores only a few days after the USA) so now we are heading for everything for OP.