Here come the worlds

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by moomeyer, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moomeyer

moomeyer New Member

Hey everyone it's me again. I know the worlds are coming up so here is a great deck so you will own anyone.

POKEMON: 30
    2-1 Glaceon
    4-3-2 Empleon
    2 Feebas
    1-1 Cloyster
    2-1 Gyarados
    1 Deilbird
    1 Suicune
    3-2-1 Feraligator
    2-1 Dewgong
    0-0 Claydol

TRAINERS: 10
    1 Leftovers
    2 Energy Searches
    1 Night Maintenance
    2 Warp Points
    2 Potions
    2 Mom's Kindness

ENERGY: 20
    17 Water
    2 Call
    1 Restore

Okay there isn't really a strategy except for get your good guys and take them down. Feel free to comment even though this deck is perfect.

2. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Try to play between 15 to 18 energy depending on the deck your playing. Also try to play at least 20 trainers with no more than around 20 pokemon. Also try to keep no more than 1 stage 2 line because it will be too slow. 0-0 claydol? If you play a stage 2 then 3 or 4 rare candy is a must. Also your pokemon are a bit too random. Try to choose one line and build around it not throwing a lot of lines that only work together by using the same energy in 1 deck.

3. MetronOob

MetronOob New Member

you need more trainers this deck has way to many pokemon u wont be able to get set up and deffentaly more drawing cards

i would make it

POKEMON: 23
    4-2-2-1-1 Glaceon/glaceon x/espeon/umbreon
    1-1 claydol
    3-3 bronzong
    2 zapdos
    2 phione
    1-1 omastar

TRAINERS: 19
    2 roseanne
    1 Night Maintenance
    2 Warp Points
    2 mars
    3 super scoop
    3 celios
    3 wager
    1 windstrom
    2 dawn stadium
    1 helix fossil

ENERGY: 18
    11 Water
    2 Call
    2 dre
    1 scramble

4. moomeyer

moomeyer New Member

I'm sorry. This isn't really the reply I expected. Me and my friends were looking at all these decks and we were laughing about rediculous they were, and that every deck has a claydol. Why is that? So I pretty much expected for you guys to comment on how my deck was utterly useles. So I don't understand why having so many trainer cards is fun.

The thing that I enjoy about playin this game is having lots of pokemon so I never really know what I will draw next. I feel that it takes more strategy to adapt to what pokemon I draw, then to know what I will get with all those trainer cards.

5. ryanvergel

ryanvergel New Member

This is either spam or doesn't have sufficient strategy.

Either way I'm locking it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.