here is a Flygon holo deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by registeel, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. registeel

registeel New Member

Here it is have been trying to build it coments and fixes are welcome

Pokemon:23
    TM Aggron x1
    Flygon holo x3
    Vibrava x2
    Trapinch x3
    Magneton x3
    Magnemight x3
    Delcatty x2
    Skitty x2
    Dunsparce x4

Trainer:21
    Oracle x2
    Maxie x2
    Energy search x2
    TV Reporter x4
    Juggler x4
    Fisherman x1
    Warp Point x2
    Potion x2
    Rare Candy x2

Energy:16
    Double Rainbow x2
    Lightning x4
    Fighting x4
    Grass x3
    Water x1
    Psychic x1
    Fire x1

Last edited: Apr 1, 2004
  2. Tyranitar666

Tyranitar666 New Member

Hey. I love Flygod...erm, Flygon. I posted my deck that I used at the City Championships. If you want to add the Aggron, you probably want to keep alot of energy in the deck, at least 18. Look at the list in my tourney report and free up 3 spaces to add 2 Maxie and an Aggron.

3. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

I wouldn't add the aggoran for the heck of it, nice flygon deck, used one at City Champ too, got 2nd place, heh it was a twist between dragon and elec.

4. registeel

registeel New Member

yeah I have been trying it and the TM Aggron hasn't been helping me but besides that this deck rocks!

5. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't put in Double Rainbow, thing is I don't think any of the pkmn can afford to lose 10 atk, than again it MIGHT work in a tight spot, hm you know. Also I'd add more grass, pherhaps 5? energy shower can make a pkmn pwn really badly, but I'm using a water and darknessed based team Aqua deck to states now, heh. Don't trust flygon no more =P

6. registeel

registeel New Member

Hey Double Rainbow has been working really well see picture this

Flygon place Double Rainbow on it it will normally add 20 but Rainbow will reduce 10 so it will only add 10 just as it would of if I placed a diffrent energy and now Magneton if I placed Double Rainbow the same thing would happen it would add 10 just as if I would of placed a basic energy now lets say I was using magneton with two basic energy then I place Double Rainbow on my bench then it will add 20 damage to Magnetons attack!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2004
  7. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

Yeah I guess it would work that way, sux that Flygon can't use DRE to his advantages (as 2 extra types)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.