Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Hi guys - been a loooooong time.

Sell shinings as set or individually?

• Sell as a graded set

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ScythKing

Not a professor anymore, stopped being a tournament organizer. In fact after my son left home, no more Pokemon - new interests and hobbies.
So I was going through my collections the other day and I realized - I have two complete sets of Shining Pokemon. They were pulled and put into sleeves right away so they should rate pretty good.
Questions:
1 - Should I PSA grade them?
2 - Would I be better off selling as a set or individually?
Of course Charizard is still the king of the hill and commands far more than the others but - would I get more as a set?

Thanks folks! Glad to see the Gym is alive and kicking.

Yes you would get more for a set. But the set would be harder to sell as a set. It would be easier to sell as either singles or a combination of cards - less desirable with one that's more desirable. Of course Charizard you could sell all by itself.

Pretty much my thoughts. So far I figure I will send the shinings ion to have PSA grading done - I believe one of the Chartizards (I have 2) is a 9.5 or maybe a 10.
I also have the Skyridge Crystals and the prices on that Charizard is even more stupid.
I have every set complete up to when I stopped running tournaments - the early sets are all 1st edition.

Back