Hidden Ruins EX?

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Cooltrainer Aaron, Sep 6, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

I need a bit of conformation on this one.

At Gamestop's website, I wanted to find out about the Pokemon Colluseum Release date, and I found a date for release of a new card set that I've never heard of before.

Is it true that there is a Hidden Ruins EX expansion comming out?

2. Cooltrainer Aaron

I also found Freeze Ray and Iron Defense release dates too. What are they all about?

3. Tego

Tego New Member

Could you give us a link to where you found this? I think everyone would appreciate that. ;)

4. Cooltrainer Aaron

5. GymLeaderPhil

GymLeaderPhil New Member

This is not EX, but e. I think those, since the price is $6, must be the Battle eCards which work with Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Game Carts.
    -Phil

6. Tego

Tego New Member

Oh, I see. Iron Defense-e and Freeze Ray-e seems to be Pokémon Battle cards, similar to those who came free with your copy of R/S GBA game earlier. Nintendo have mentioned they would release more of them soon, and this is extremely likely to be them.

7. Cooltrainer Aaron

oh, that's cool, I can't wait to scan them

8. Magmar2000

Magmar2000 New Member

Yeah, these are (most likely) the Pokemon Battle-e Cards that can be used with Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire to unlock new Trainers to battle and even some new berries.

The official release date for the Battle-e Cards is also 10/20/03 - so that's why most likely that is what those cards are. That doesn't explain the Iron Defense-e with 9/8/03 as a shipping date... Maybe it just likes to be different. ;)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2003
  9. Cooltrainer Aaron

no way, new berries? Like what?

10. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Berries not originally programmed into the game. (not just hidden, but never programmed)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.