Hide in shadow e-on

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by OHB, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OHB

OHB Member

This is my first attemp at an e-on so bare with me

Pokemon:
    4 gastly exp
    3 hunter exp
    2 Gangar exp
    4 Girafarig drg
    4 Zigzagoon ss
    3 Linoone 2ss 1rs

Trainers:
    3 oak's Research
    1 bill's main
    1 copy cat
    3 wally's training
    1 seeker
    4 claw fossil
    2 root fossil
    3 switch
    2 potion

Energy
    20 Psychic

Stragy:
    To power up gangar and do hide in shadow and replace it with a fossil to block and discard if i run out of fossils ill use linoone to pick up and use zigzagoon to draw

2. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Try doing this....

-1 Girafarig
    -5 Energy

+1 Linoone RuSa
    +2 Root Fossils
    +2 Mysterious Fossils
    +1 TV/Fisherman

The extra RuSa Linnone can help with setup. The Extra Fossils are self explanitory. Rather than Discard, let it live as long as possible. If they arent attacking it, then you can just wait. Or try adding TM's to your deck so they can attack....

3. duanojo

duanojo New Member

I've been toying with a deck similar to this. I would try to get a couple more Gengars in too, perhaps even a Skyridge version in case you can't get Expedition working, and Skyridge has a great power and 10 more HP. You also might try adding a Chansey and some Warp Energy or Balloon Berries. Chansey can take quite a few hits before being knocked out and you can warp, switch, or balloon her out when needed. If you go the Chansey route, try adding a couple of Pokemon Nurses to keep her in longer.

This is a fun deck, though, that can be really annoying to play against.

4. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

To be really annoying, try the Holo Magby from (I forget) either Expedition, Aquapolis or Skyridge...

THis baby still has the baby power.....Put in High pressure stadium into you deck...When you attack with Hide in shawdows the relace Gengar with this baby... Your opponent now must roll just to attack... This can be frustrating...

It brings back the old days of facing babies... The magby can retreat for free due to High Pressure Statdium...

Hope this helps.....

5. ilc

ilc New Member

Try playing rare ninjask :p

6. duanojo

duanojo New Member

Ooh, good one Pokeplayer. Isn't that the same one that has the "Sputter" attack that can stop Pokemon Powers? Time to go searching through the cards again.

7. Dro~

Dro~ New Member

You can try hidding behind SS growlithe with high pressure system in play so that growlithe can burn them when it's hit. You can do the same thing to cacnea but you can't have the free retreat.

8. Dro~

Dro~ New Member

Shedinja is also great. Too bad it still has one retreat and wob can ko it in one hit.

9. YoungJohn06

YoungJohn06 New Member

Stealing my idea I see! =p

But yes, Shedinja is very good with this Gengar...

Dragonite from Expedition is a good combo with this... it allows you to retreat freely with Shedinja and then the gym to boost up Shedinjas life to 40.

I know it sounds nuts, but it works...
    Here's a list for ya.

Pokemon: 26

4 Gastly SK
    3 Wobbuffet SS
    3 Wynaut SS
    3 Nincada DR2
    3 Shedinja DR
    3 Gengar EX
    2 Haunter EX
    2 Dratini DR
    2 Dragonite EX