Hit and Run

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Corrosion, Dec 11, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corrosion

Corrosion New Member

Hit and Run Deck

Pokemon (18)

4-3-4 Crobat (MT)
    2-2 Toxicroak (MT)
    2 Stantler (SW)
    1 Sableye (SW)

Trainers (30)

4 Celios Network
    4 Rare Candy
    4 Bill's Maintence/4 Oaks Research (dont have these yet)
    4 Pokedex
    4 Pokenav
    4 Plus Power
    2 Holon Mentor
    2 Stones Project
    2 Master Ball/Quick Ball (dont have these yet) - or even better windstorm (but i dont have any of those either)

Energy

12 Psychic Energy

Strategy

Strategy is simple best starting pokemon are stantler and sableye for Trainers or croagunk to disrupt and slow down opponent from using supporters. usually i only need 1 croagunk the whole game because toxicroak just sits on the bench. crobats come and poison/ target basics or powered up pokemon and then run. trust me ive had this deck for 3 weeks and its hard to knock these crobats out. they keep coming and poisoning. thats why i dont need night maintenence. energy is never really a problem since low attack costs.

Please Rate and give opinions to make it better.

2. poketo

poketo New Member

Your starter should always have 4 copies of it so you can set up

3. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

This card has pretty much become obsolete to Rosanne's Research. Rosanne's gives you the option of taking a combination of energy and Pokemon, just energy, or just Pokemon. Stone's gives you energy from the deck, or energy from the discard. And since you don't exactly have any kind of a variety going on here with your basic energy, you wont be needing to take them from your discard pile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.