Holon FF in LucarioBlissey?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Tego, Oct 29, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Tego

Tego New Member

I'm new to Lucario Blissey, I've only played Blissvire and Solo Blissey before.

What are your opinions on Holon FF and Fire Energy in LucarioBlissey? I find it hard to fit in, and it hurts consistency a lot. Let's say I'm in a normal match where Blissey doesn't have weakness. If I have an active Blissey and a Lucario on my bench (which I want to put energies on from my hand, while Blissey is attacking), I keep on discarding Fighting Energies as much as I can with TV Reporter for the Blissey, so the only Energies left in my hand are Holon FFs, which I don't want to attach to Lucario. Hmm.

The real question is: Consistency (just Fighting Energy, and drop both FF and Fire entirely - resistance isn't a big deal when you've got Blissey for backup) or safeness from weakness, and 2 Fire Energy in the deck (which can be pulled with Castaway early-game, and retrieved for any Blissey later with its attack)?