2 cataway
2 team galactics mars
1 moonlight stadium
1 premier ball
1 strength charm
1 speed stadium
1 sidneys stadium
1 bills maintenance

get honch x out do 90 because 3 dark = +30 damage and probably K0.

Last edited:
I love all these dark decks!!! :) I'm not the only one out there!

If you have these, I would add another Honch. LVX card, and murkrow, and another Set of Darkrai, to avoid
them all being prized. As for furret, claydol may be a better choice for this deck, but then you wouldn't
need all those draw supporters... :) So you might think about that change, and see what works best.

1 speed stadium, 4 potion, 1 holons castform, these are all things that might not be as useful to your
deck as the standerd Pluspower and Warp Point cards, you should try to put those in if you have them.

If you have any other questions about changes, feel free to ask!

-Jason
:)dark::colorless20)

Without some changes, i'm not sure how well you'll fair. You'll need a lot of luck. I guess it depends on what
division you are in. But the LCQ is going to be tough. @_@ You'll want your deck to be as good as you can
get it!

-Jason

for teh last chance qualifier, its like another nationals. it will really be competitive. if u really want to use it ur going to need to make a lot of changes. lake darkstar20 said it sort of matters what division ur in. first. 3-2-1 might Ex? theres anotehr mightyena out there thats modified and not ex? can u refresh my memory if there is. 4-2-2 honchcrow works ALOT better. no castform. 1-1 darkrai useless. eitehr 3-1,2-2 or 0-0. play a 4-2, 3-3 or 0-0 furret. u need a 2-2 claydol. seeing there are no stage 2 it wont need furret acually. claydol can mostly get speed. if it was like empoleon or GG furret would help alot better. no prof cozmo. no celios. 8 search supporters? no potion. 2 castaway with one tool? whats teh point. so no. no premier ball no strength charm and no speed stadium. instead 3-4 pluspower. no bills maintenence. 2 night maintenence. 2 warp points. 4 special darks. no call or dre. 3 scrambles. no warp. 1 multi good. 10 basic darks. 2-4 roseannes. now it might be okay but i dont think mightyena is needed. instead 3-3 weavile.

I would dissagree on the no celio's, if you are going to get rid of something, get rid of the 4 bebe's search, celio's is better. And I think the Mightyena is from BF,

-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back