Honchsol

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Darkwater, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkwater

Darkwater New Member

So here it goes

4-3-1 Honchkrow
    4 Absol
    1 Umbreon Star

4 Team Galactic Mar's
    4 Celio's Network
    4 Roseannes Research
    3 TSD
    4 Night Main.
    3 Buffer Piece
    3 Windstorms
    2 Cess. Crystal
    2 Quick Balls

4 Spc. Dark Energy
    2 Scrambles
    4 Double Rainbow
    8 Basic Dark Energy
    The whole point of this game is to start Absol and DESTROY the opp. hand. I mean MURDER.
    Then when the destruction has taken place sit back and let Murkrow after murkrow use Honchkrow's
    darkwing flaps from the bench. TSD's to bring back Murkrows. And Umbreon * to discard more! Thinking about throwing in some Strength charms for murkrow what do you think? I haven't run it yet but I think this is a solid deck. Any advice I'd love to hear it. Thanks

2. mewlover777

mewlover777 New Member

So here it goes

4-2-2 Honchkrow
    4 Absol
    1 sabeleye CG
    1x absol ex

4 Team Galactic Mar's
    4 Celio's Network
    4 Roseannes Research
    2 TSD
    2 Night Main.
    3 pluspower
    3 Windstorms
    3x oak's visit
    2x team galactic wager
    2x str charm
    2x castaway

4 Spc. Dark Energy
    4 Double Rainbow
    7 Basic Dark Energy
    no need for scrambles really and i would take out 1 honchkrow for 1 more honch lv X so 4 murkrow 2 honch 2 honch lv X and since I do not have an umbreon * :frown: I use sabeleye and would you belive my opp. ran out of NRG in his blissvire deck and I won because he couldn't retreat his blissey so I disabled eveyr turn and won because he decked out! + sabeleye can really help against blissey decks since they aren't really affected by hand disruption (I beat sveeral DWD decks in 2 CCs - I actually ran switch :lol:) I went undefeted at 2 CCs with a blissey variant and stopping their blissey can really hurt if they don't use switch/warp point. the absol ex is a good tech against some decks cuz you can just move 30 around to a pokemon like a benched absol or something else with 70 hp then snipe for 40 using honch lv X first attck.

Good luck!

P.S. I retyped your decklist it should be a lil' more consistent with that list.

3. Darkwater

Darkwater New Member

What do you think of the 3 TSD with 4 Night Maint.? Is that a little over kill?

4. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

4 NM and 3 TSD No you only need 1/2 of these and 1 TSD. You have honchkrows Darkness wing to get murkrows back and your murkrows wont die that fast because then you lose on prizes. Thin the energy to having 4 DRE/Scramble. 18 energy is too much. The pokemon line is perfect. Warp point is also needed because you want to start with absol a lot. Trainer line is messed up

4mars
    3 wager
    2 rosannes
    3 dual ball
    4 quick ball
    3 celio
    3 castaway
    1 NM
    1 TSD
    3 warp point
    2 cess crystal
    2 strength charm

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  5. Darkwater

Darkwater New Member

Am I able to use Honch Lv. X's attacks with Murkrow?

6. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Yeah honch lv. x has the same bodies, attacks and powers as the normals on. It is a basic rule that leveled up pokemon can use the attacks, powers and bodies as the pokemon it is leveled up from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.