Houston, Texas: "FireRed~LeafGreen" Pre-release / August 29, 2004

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by Master Professor Birch, Jun 21, 2004.

1. :mad: Oh~No...School is Back In Session..."FireRed-LeafGreen" Pre-release... Learn All About It!!! :eek:

All-right!!! :thumb: Finally, the series of Pokemon cards that we have been waiting for!!! Is there really "Charizard ex" in this set??? :clap: Stay tuned as time draws near.

On August 29, 2004, in Houston at the best gaming shop in TEXAS, "FireRed~LeafGreen" will make it debut in the Houston area. John of "Heroes Collectables" on 1810 Dairy-Ashford in Houston will be hosting for Master Professor Birch the Pre-release Tournament for "FireRed~LeafGreen". :cool:

We have over two months before this Pre-release Tournament, but it is so GOOOOD and BIGGG that I will need two months to start telling you about it. Stayed tuned to this "thread" and I will keep you update as I receive details from Pokemon USA, Inc. :D

Take care and have a great and safe summer. I will be seeing some of you at "Nationals" in Columbus, Ohio this weekend and at "Worlds" in Orlando, Florida in August 2004. Again, enjoy your summer and I hope to see you soon!!! :)

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2004
  2. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

RichUrddddd, will you be coming to Plano for OUR prerelease? =)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2004
  3. PokeMasterFlabface

PokeMasterFlabface <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Oh, yeah Me and my sis are coming to this for sure. My big brother is taking us and he doesn't like Pokemon, so I asked him if he wanted to play in the tourney anyway... he said he would. I just hope I don't have to go against my brother or my sister, because we are all in the same age group 15+. :)

4. Team Cook

Team Cook New Member

Isn't the Plano Prerelease the weekend of Worlds?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2004
  5. Cyrus

They haven't even announced it, guys =(

6. ShinAkuma

ShinAkuma New Member

i think it is the weekend of worlds patriarch. well see what richard says when he sees this . :D :pokeball:

7. MrMeches

MrMeches New Member

Please make the Pre'Release the Weekend B4 Worlds!?!?! Please!

8. ~MrMeches~

The dates for the "FireRed~LeafGreen" Pre-releases are August 21-22 and August 28-29. "Worlds" will be August 20-22. I will be holding my "Pre-release Tournaments" on August 28 (Midwest City, OK) and August 29 (Houston, TX). There will no Pre-releases held before August 21th.

Sorry, guys.

Master Professor Birch

9. MrMeches

MrMeches New Member

Well.. I guess we go through OHHHHHHHHH.klahoma and wish for the Best! Thanks Birch!!

10. PokeMasterFlabface

I wonder what other events are gonna go down at the Pre-Release as well. That would be cool if there was a Team Play with FireRed/LeafGreen. I also hope there will be a Modified Tourney too, the thing that makes me wonder if there is one, are the Exp-Sky banned.

11. Give Me The Ideas

:cool: "Ok...Guys...Give Me The Ideas" :cool:

It is only one month away from the next "Pre-Release Tournament", "Fire~Red / Leaf~Green". Start sending to me your ideas on what "Side Events" that you would like Master Professor Birch to have at your "Pre-Release". :D

I will post the "Side Events" on Friday, August 6, 2004 on this "thread". :cool:

Thank you in advance. :thumb:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2004
  12. PokeMasterFlabface

Man there are a lot of different things to do, you could have a Team Play Match, Modified Tourney, and a GBA Battle. Thats just off the top of my head. :)

13. daniel4485

daniel4485 New Member

Howdy ya'll,
    Man, I wish that this tournament wasn't on a Sunday. If it was on a Saturday, I might be able to make it, but Nacogdoches is a good drive for me to make in the morning and then head back on the day before classes begin for me. I'd rather have a good night's rest and be ready for classes on Monday. So I wish all of ya'll the best of luck on getting some great cards and may the best player win. Catch Ya'll later.

14. Side Events...

:) :D ;) ~~~Side Events~~~ :) :D ;)

Here are the "SIDE EVENTS" for the "FireRed~LeafGreen" Pre-release Tournament with Entry Fees:

10:30am--GBA Tournament-FREE
    (Level-50 Pokemon / If FireRed & LeafGreen Games are out they too with the Ruby & Sapphire are legal)

3:00pm--Modified Constructed Deck-$5.00 (EON Modified / The Rules Do Not Offically Change until September 1st)

3:00pm--Booster Draft-$15.00 (As always get more of the new cards and lots of prizes)

This should take up our time at "Heroes Collectables" for this Sunday.

I will see you on August 29, 2004. Good luck to all of the players that will be attending "WORLDS 2004" in Orlando, Florida.

PS: Be sure to get an autograph Professor Birch card at Worlds. I will be signing in GOLD.

PSS: I will post a list with time frames for all of the events that will be happening at this Pre-release by Monday.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2004
  15. ShinAkuma

ShinAkuma New Member

i hope i will be able to find a ride to this event .... probably not.... but i might have a car by then !!!! hopefully.... if either of those plans don't work out then i probably will not be able to be there.... well everyone attending worlds good luck especially those from TEAM TEXAS !!!! see ya later :D :pokeball:

16. PokeMasterFlabface

Man I can't wait till this event, gonna be so much fun. So is there gonna be 2 Drafts at this event, I hope so. The more cards the better. :)

17. Schedule for FireRed~LeafGreen Pre-release

:clap: :clap: ~~~FireRed-LeafGreen: Schedule of Events~~~ :clap: :clap:

Below is the schedule for the " FireRed~ LeafGreen" Pre-release Tournament:

10:00am-10:45am: Registration for "FireRed~LeafGreen Pre-release Tournament" (Entry Fee-$15.00), "Theme Deck Challenge" ($15.00-Entry Fee) & "GBA Tournament" (Entry Fee-FREE) :D

10:30am: "GBA Tournament" Starts

11:00am: "FireRed~LeafGreen Pre-release Tournament" Starts

1:00pm-1:30pm: Lunch

As Soon As The Top ??? Start Play: Registration for Side Events :cool:

3:00pm: Modified Constructed Deck Tournament (Entry Fee-$5.00) & "FireRed~LeafGreen Booster Draft Tournament" (Entry Fee-$15.00) Start

Finish will be after the "Top-8" have concluded.

Any Questions, please reply here or email or call MP Birch. I am looking forward to the new year to start with this Pre-release. Start working on those "Ratings".

Good luck to all players at "Worlds". :thumb:

email: retnuhd1999@yahoo.com
    phone: (972) 442-5545

18. Attention...

:clap: :clap: ~~Attention...Attention...Attention~~ :clap: :clap:

This will be the last tournament that you will be able to use your "VIP Discount" to enter. All "VIPS" will receive a $5.00-discount on the "FireRed~LeafGreen" Pre-release Tournament. :D

I will have the "FireRed~LeafGreen" T-shirts on sale at the tournament also. They will cost $12.00 each. Those of you that will be attending "WORLDS" in Orlando, Florida. If you would like your T-shirt at that time, please reply on this thread or email me with your size and I will bring it to you at "Worlds". :thumb:

Again, good luck to all of the players that will be attending "WORLDS". Master Professor Birch will be over the "Side Events" at "Worlds". Come by and visit with me any time on Saturday or Sunday. Bring those "Professor Birch" cards and I gladly sign them for you with the Official Worlds signature that you will only be able to get at "Worlds". :cool:

19. Cyrus

lol, with all this birch-signing, it reminded me of when I started that little trend =P

I still remember...

Richard: I will only sign holofoil Professor Birches
    Me: No! Sign my lightning! =(

ah, well, I'll certainly meet up with you every now and then!

20. PokeMasterFlabface

Alright T-Shirts... now I'm gonna have to bring extra money. Me and my sis might go into the Modified deck tournament, thats if we have time. Since the Modified Tourney is before FR/LG is released, we are allowed to use FR/LG cards in our decks and Exp, Sky, and Aqu. I hope so, because I don't wanna change my deck right before the tourney. :)