How Bad did I get ripped?

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Hatter™, Oct 10, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

my:
    2 maganium ex american
    1 vaporeon ex english
    1 jolteon ex
    1 umbreon ex
    1 espeon ex
    1 ttar ex uf
    3 flygon ex lm
    1 steelix ex uf
    1 gardyex ss
    1 aggron ex ss

for
    Your:
    1 Metagross Ex PK
    3 Blissey MT
    1 Castaway CG

just lmk

2. Dante63s

Dante63s New Member

Why would you make such a bad trade? If I where the person that got your cards, I would feel very bad...

3. Depends , if you end up building a winning deck with the stuff you traded for you might be able to win some good stuff at the next BR's and Cities. I was able to sell some of my old stuff a couple of weeks ago to a card vendor. I got $250 since most of it was old*'s. Looks like you gave up about 50 to 60 dollars wholesale prices. Not sure what you could have got from ebay.

4. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

Ok so i got ripped pretty bad, I doubt the guy will feel bad... because i was like "Could I add in some more rares" he said "depends which ones : /, pretty much saying i couldnt add good rares......

we didnt actually trade yet, maybe ill just say nevermind

5. The_Lorax

The_Lorax New Member

Multiple old cards for a few new ones...
    If both you and the other person are ok with it, niether of you technically got ripped

6. Dante63s

Dante63s New Member

Blissey ig really good!!! ( I know yoy are also getting the Meta and Castaway) but 13 rotated EX is not the way of getting then, try giving him less!

7. Get more Castaways I can't find them anymore. My son was able to pull a couple of blissey from the last BR.s packs.

8. Dante63s

Dante63s New Member

Yeah 3 more castways would be at least something that are gonna get more and more rare, here they are alredy s$s7

9. therage

therage New Member

try to get 2-3 more castaway and maybe 1 more blissey.
    that would make it preety fair imo,since castaway/blissey are SO GOOD right now.

10. Jason

Jason New Member

well i guess u need to add in more castaways and blisseys :)

11. millionkp

millionkp New Member

that was a pretty bad ripoff.

12. blissey is going pretty cheap on ebay right now.

13. millionkp

millionkp New Member

are you planning on making Blissey Pokedad?

14. ShadowTogetic

ShadowTogetic New Member

Re: Thread title

lim e^(-x)*Log(x)
    x->-inf

That much

15. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

DON'T DO THAT MAN! Since it isn't to late yet, you should back out of that awful deal. People on eBay will pay a nice sum for a bunch of cool old ex cards, especially those looking to complete a set.

16. No just looking at value/prices? Thought the Blissey would be more since they are showing up in so many decks. From David's BR's wins and Prerelease we have eight Blissey's now. I made a deck with them but can't get it to work. But that is for another thread.

17. Krucifier

Krucifier New Member

Fixed.

You got ripped...Extremely...Badly...Dude...:frown:

18. rhodesia123

rhodesia123 New Member

you sould change the title to "How Bad would I have gotten ripped?"

19. B-BOX

B-BOX New Member

really bad, i would give you more than that