how can i fit as many types as possilble in one team

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by big baby sweets, Oct 24, 2003.

1. big baby sweets

big baby sweets New Member

i am tring to fit all the types in one team on gold and have not been sucessful. help! give names plz

Last edited: Oct 24, 2003
  2. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Well, you'll need to double-up some types in some of the Pokemon on your team! My Camerupt, for example, has Fire and Ground type moves. Flygon has Dragon and Dark (as well as Fly, of course). (BTW, Flygon with Dig is pretty powerful - consider giving the Dig TM to your Trapinch/Vibrava to open the Regi-pokemon tombs ;))

HTH!

3. Canadian Bacon

Canadian Bacon New Member

I know Big Baby Sweets, Hes sitting right next to me, in fact. He needs a team for Gold, Not Ruby or Sapphire.

4. Orange Soda

Orange Soda New Member

There are seventeen types. You can have six Pokemon, each of which can have two types. 6X2=12, and twelve is less than seventeen, so you can only have as many as twelve different types.

5. RainbowRichards

No fair editing your first post :D j/k - but the idea is the same - use multiple attack types in your party! My Crystal team isn't all one-type pokemon...

(obviously the remark about Flygon wouldn't apply)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2003
  6. big baby sweets

big baby sweets New Member

7. RainbowRichards

Hey! I was just kidding (that's what j/k means :)) - no apology necessary :D ;) :thumb:

Here, have a :pokeball: !

8. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

One word of advice:
    Trapinch learns Dig naturally at lv.41, so DO NOT use your Dig TM on it. It's a waste of a good/useful TM.

9. RainbowRichards

Thanks for that info! I guess I let mine evolve as soon as it could and I now know I could hold off for 6 levels to get Dig!