How do I get the Eon Ticket?

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Postdog2Gengar, Nov 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Postdog2Gengar

Postdog2Gengar New Member

Nintendo's run is long over, and no one in my area was able to get it. Is there any other place to get it? If not, would it be wise to buy it from someone from a League (we don't have any leagues around here, so this would be a task)? How much would I have to pay? Should I barter for it? Like, a good Pokemon, or a trading card? Any help is appreciated.

2. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Trade Rainbow Richards. He has tons...

3. Postdog2Gengar

Who is Rainbow Richards, and how do I contact him?

4. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

5. Dek

Dek New Member

Another way of getting the Eon Ticket was to be a subscriber of Nintendo Power. If you were one, you would have got it in the November issue (Rebel Strike was the Cover Story)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2003
  6. Postdog2Gengar

Ok, Rainbow Richards, could I get an Eon ticket from you? If so, could I get it for free?

7. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Tell you what - click on the link in my sig for my Haves/Wants list topic and read what I've posted there about the Eon tickets :)! Then, post on that thread, and we'll take it from there. (hint - I will "give" you one for an energy card signed with your PokeGym screen name - a signed energy - in trade! so it will cost you one $.37 stamp...)

8. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

eon tickets arent really worth it, why not just trade with someone who has the opposing lati?

9. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Eon Tickets not worth it????

Ummmm, hello, Soul Dew is awsome, and makes Latios/Latias even better than they already are. Plus you can use the one on Southern Island to track down the running one on the opposing game by doing the base battling after mixing records

10. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

I'd say trade a signed energy card for it - It adds to RainbowRichards' collection, and you get the EonTicket that you were after...

Pity for someone like me in Australia, it would be that bit more expensive for Postage and Handling. :)

11. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

Hmm... IMO, if you want it, go for it. I have one too, but i didn't hunt for it. I wouldn't give up something you like for it, as there is nothing "new" per se gained from the e-on ticket. The Lati's have a chance to have soul dew when you catch them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.