Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How do you use custom Avatars??

Flygon999

I have a custom avatar that I would like to use, and I know how to copy and paste the link, BUT HOW DO I PUT HERE???

Oh, here we go again.... Yeah, you need to wait for a Custom Avatar Day. (CAD. Yes, my joke.) Why, you ask? So that the mods don't have to continually be on their toes censoring any distastful pictures being constantly uploaded. When will the next one be? The last one was Valentines Day 07. Theres supposedly one every 2 years, but some say since were nearing a record post count, there will be another one then. Just thought I'd get all that out of the way right there this time.

POSSIBLY not. But POSSIBLY so. Reread my post, if you missed all that I said. Hey I'm living with it, you can too.

Actually we had one last year so he only may have to wait 1 yr or so
Known past Avatar Days

April 1st (around then) 2005
February 14th 2007

UGH, I BEG THE MODS to sticky a thread that explains that a person CANNOT put up a custom Avatar unless special Custom Avatar days are enacted. The post also needs to talk about the fact that because all images must be moderated, custom avatar days are far and few.

It would greatly decrease the number of the threads popping up.

BTW, no offense to the Origanal Poster. This is not to demean you for posting this, but these pop up about twice a month it seems.

Hey, me too. Your probably a trustworthy person who wouldn't upload something unsuitable for the gym'. But the mods cannot know, and cannot take risks. If they say yes to you, they have to say yes to everyone. And its to much work to ask of the mods.

UGH, I BEG THE MODS to sticky a thread that explains that a person CANNOT put up a custom Avatar unless special Custom Avatar days are enacted. The post also needs to talk about the fact that because all images must be moderated, custom avatar days are far and few.

It would greatly decrease the number of the threads popping up.

BTW, no offense to the Origanal Poster. This is not to demean you for posting this, but these pop up about twice a month it seems.

I approve of this message.

Because you just can't be part of the cool crowd unless you have a custom avatar? Seriously, it's not that important.

With all the threads popping up about custom avy's, we should just sticky one of these threads and say "this many days/months/years/ect. until CAD." Having a sticky thread about custom avy's could save a bunch of people trouble and answer any newbies to pokegym about this topic. Just an idea I had.
~Cyber~

They announced the last one like two weeks in advance. It was certainly enough time for me to draw something and learn how to use Photoshop before the deadline. What more announcement would be sane?

Back