How much is gardy lvl x needed?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by berra_gud, Apr 13, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. berra_gud

berra_gud New Member

Hi i am planning on building a G & G deck and now i am wondering, do i really need Gardevoir lvl x?
    it is an exspensive card an i cant seem to be able to find one in time for the tournament i am going to attend. So could i play a 4-3-2-2 garde line ? (one gardevoir pk)

2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Well, you can do without it, but it is just so convenient to have that extra HP, free switch Poke-Power, and the attack is awesome at picking up that last prize. So many times I would find myself trying to get it back from the discard to play it again. This tells me that it was a big part of my strategy. I recommend purchasing one, and I were you, I wouldn't play Gardevoir PK.

3. The Phenom1993

The Phenom1993 New Member

Gardy lv.X is a must IMO. its power can get you out of annoying situations, and it's attack works perfectly with gallade's first attack. It can also become your main attacker when you flipped all of your prizes

4. berra_gud

berra_gud New Member

ok can u tell me a good site to buy it ? that is not in the us since it would take to long to get it ?

5. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

Ebay is probably your best bet.

6. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

You NEED Gardevoir Lv.X. Bring Down is amazing when you Dusknoir'd their only Evo on their Bench... then you Bring Down their Banch, and Plox them to death. Teleportation is very good too, it's essentially a free Switch. This is especially useful after you Psychic Lock'd a Gardevoir, then you can Teleportation for your Benched Cresselai, Lv. up, take 2 Prizes.

The best place to buy it is eBay.

7. Professor Elm

Professor Elm Active Member

It's pretty good.
    Not completely necessary though.
    I think you should if you can, but it dont matter

8. Ra2xse

Ra2xse New Member

In GG, you should play 2 of them and in Plox you can't play more than one because Plox use 4-2-3-1 Gardy and 2 Gallades...

9. berra_gud

berra_gud New Member

maaah i settled for a banette deck instead .. its cheaper..XD

10. edwarpy

edwarpy New Member

Necessary, dunno.

It sure is a pretty card when it brings its puppy Moonpie LX...

11. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

At least 1 helps....

12. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

I also agree, at least 1 Gardy Lv X will help a lot if anything. Bring Down is just mean if you time it right, Teleportation is great for switching about, and the added HP always helps. And you can still use Psychic Lock from the regular Gardy as well.

13. revdjweb

revdjweb New Member

one of the most important aspects to bring down is that it is the only bench hitting attack in GG, giving you flexibility rather than just KOing whatever active your opponent is willing to sacrifice

14. pikachu*

pikachu* New Member

Get it from Japan. It is reasonably cheap in japanese

15. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

Yea get japenese cards the are cheaper in some cases. but its needed only drawback is double weakness.