Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How much your deck actually worths?

Fantasy Fox

1. If you don't live in the US like me, first do the value of your deck in your money.
2. Then transfer the money to US Dollars.
3. If you are not sure about how much your cards worth, just think of a price that is reasonable.

RM = Ringgit Malaysia
1 US Dollar = RM3.80

This is my deck, "Claw and Blade".

Pokemon: RM100
Kabutops Holo Neo Discovery = RM15x2
Kabutops Rare Neo Discovery = RM10
Kabuto Neo Discovery = RM0.50x3
Scizor Reverse Holo Aqua = RM12
Scizor Rare Aqua = RM10
Scyther Neo Discovery = RM1x2
Cleffa Neo Genesis Rare = RM12x2
Elekid Neo Genesis Rare = RM5x2
Aipom = RM0.50

Energy: RM127.50
Fighting Energy Holo = RM5x3
Fighting Energy Common = RM0.50
Metal Energy Holo = RM15x2
Metal Energy Rare = RM10x2
Recycle Energy Rare = RM8x4
Rainbow Energy Holo = RM10x2
Rainbow Energy Rare = RM5x2

Trainers: RM117
Copycat = RM5x4
Focus Band = RM10x4
Double Gust = RM0.50x4
Fossil Egg = RM1x2
Mysterious Fossil = RM0.50x2
Professor Elm = RM5x3
Professor Oak's Research = RM5x2
Gold Berry = RM5x3
Town Volunteers = RM4x2
Energy Stadium = RM1x2
Healing Field = RM2

RM100+ RM127.50 + RM117 = RM344.50

Transfer to US Dollars = RM344.50 / 3.8 = 90.66 US $

Remember, this post is only for fun to see how much your deck actually worths.

*Note: To the Sistem Administrators, if you think this topic is "wrong" in some kind of way, you can lock it if you want.

Your deck value varies- you have to test the performance.

It is useless to buy a deck full of rares but can't stand an opponent, right?

Lol, my deck's doing good so far.
My deck is definitely more than $30, but it can withstand quite a lot of other decks out there.

XD $30...
That's because you can get really lucky and get cards for like $1 sometimes when they're worth $10.

Well, cards are only worth what someone will give you for them, and price lists are completely flawed, and people really shouldn't go by them. ;)

If I were to go to a website and order each single card in my deck, it'd be in the hundreds of dollars, as they mark up their prices. In my opinion, I could probably sell each card individually and make around $60? This deck only has 10 rares in it. @_@ lol. Usually my decks have like 30.

But, as I said, it all depends on who's wanting your cards as to what it's worth. If you've got someone who REALLY wants a specific card, they'll pay more.

I'm running 2 ex Pokemon in my deck, and they've been selling those as singles at like $10+ apiece on the internet, even though they're not quite worth that much in my opinion... Basically, there is no standard to judge monetary deck value on.

although it is not allowed. I feel like yelling... yet i won't. Go to ebay. You will never see a pokemon card for more than $3 with bids on it. I would love to see someone actually sell a pokemon card for beckett prices. According to them, birthday pikachu is $250. In that case, Im a darn Millionaire!!! Guess what? No one will even take one for 25 cents! Every set i buy my 36 pack box off of ebay for $55 (not the $100 retail) and get anything i want by trade. Never buy a card. If anything, use ebay or buy your box at a discount.

My price of cards is actually based on the place that I'm playing. I don't use Beckett prices, but the prices that are used at the place I'm playing at.

Example:
The REAL Kabutops Holo price is actually 5.00$ to 7.00$ which is RM19 to RM26.60, but the people at my place don't really got that kind of money just to buy a single card, you know.

well, considering the condition of most of my cards that i use in decks.....

I'D probably have to pay YOU to take them from me XD

MY DBZ deck is WORTH more than my pokemon deck =/

There is just a deValued market for pokemon.

Lot's o' sentimental value... we have WANTed cards but like posted above... PLAYERS are not going to shell out $$$ for most of 'em.

Back