HS3 - Undaunted

Discussion in 'Pokémon News' started by Ace-, Jun 5, 2010.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Ace-

Ace- New Member

The greatest Trainers are those who are fearless in the face of battle. And that's you! In the Pokemon TCG: HS Undaunted expansion, you’ll discover battle-ready Pokemon just waiting to be summoned by the fearless Trainer in you! The powerful Rayquaza and Deoxys become a Pokemon LEGEND to be reckoned with...six Pokemon from Raichu to Umbreon to Slowking join the ranks of Pokemon Prime...and Stadium cards like the Ruins of Alph and Trainer cards like Legend Box change every player's strategy. Are you ready to be Undaunted? Pokemon HS Undaunted features 90 new Pokemon cards and remains compatible with previous releases.

Short summary:

-6 primes, 3 confirmed: Raichu, Slowking and Umbreon.
    -Deoxys and Rayquaza LEGEND will be there
    - there are Revived Legends cards like Legend Box
    - Release: August 18, 2010

source:

http://www.collectorscache.com/StoreModules/ProductDetails.aspx?CategoryID=834&ProductID=47952&tabid=9&tabindex=1

I think that there will be Scizor Prime, Houndoom Prime and Espeon Prime and no Lost Link cards. Instead of LL we will get some cards of the "clash at the summit".

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
  2. xdogking

xdogking New Member

The first thing that came to mind was "Undaunted? Seriously?"

Other than that, I don't see very much unexpected... Except maybe the abscence of Lost Link.

3. LegendaryLugia

LegendaryLugia New Member

Another small set :(

4. dave321

dave321 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

If Umbreon prime is there I think it's safe to say that set would also see Espeon prime. Eeveelutions are sorta a package deal... I cant think of a recent set where they put in an incomplete group (the groups being Jolteon/Vaporeon/Flareon, Umbreon/Espeon, and Leafeon/Glaceon).

Ad hm, MAYBE some lost link. Do any more legends exist in japan other than Deoxys/Rayquaza and Darkrai/Cresselia?

5. Skitty

Skitty New Member

:lol: at Undaunted. And I'm glade to see that we're finally going to get Legend Box. Finally I can make a deck with it like I wanted to last set.

6. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Unleashed...undaunted...unoriginal...

7. Scipio

Scipio New Member

That means no worries about Gengar Prime for a bit at least. Its annoying that they can't just give us what we expect but oh well, we'll manage I guess.

8. gallade

gallade New Member

RAGE!!! I wanted Gengar Prime....

9. Hamster

Hamster New Member

That's interesting, Deoxys & Rayquaza Legend hasn't even been released in Japan yet, so we'll get it only 1 month after them. Rayquaza's attack will probably be something overkill like: [300 damage] discard all energy cards you have in play, in your hand and in your deck. Deoxys's attack will be some type of forme change: search your deck for a different forme...oh wait.

10. csponsler

csponsler New Member

What is the other Mini Set? All I can think of that we need to catch up with JPN sets (Which we won't) is Lost Link, Rest of Revived Legends, and Clash at the Summit....

11. Arcanite

Arcanite New Member

HS1: HeartGold Soulsilver
    HS2: Unleashed
    HS3: Undaunted
    HS4: Unreleased ...

cards from Japan (200000 card set):lol:

12. niimou

niimou New Member

We've got 79 Revived Legends cards we still need to get (including the theme decks). Battle deck Pika/Raichu and Raichu Prime, Slowpoke/Slowbro/Slowking, Eevee/Leafeon from the Expert deck and Espy/Umbry Prime make 10 more. Then there's the D/R Legend. So one card too many if we're to believe it's 90 cards exactly. Perhaps since we just had a candy reprint they'll leave it out, though I must say that the L2 pic is by far my favorite.

13. Arcanite

Arcanite New Member

we have the slow line already, see HGSS...

14. csponsler

csponsler New Member

we got most of the Revived legends theme deck cards. (not a lot though)
    like onix, steelix, and the poopy t-tar line....

15. wally

wally <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

wht....the name.... it's killing me
    It safe to say if this is true... pokemon company is really out of ideas for set names

16. Sabett

Sabett Active Member

This seems odd, but I should've thought about it, we're getting cards from a set thats not even released in japan yet. I know one of those legends include three pokemon too, dialga palkia and giratina. Maybe one of them will actually be impacting.

17. I wonder why they are sticking to all of these names with a U in them. Regardless of the somewhat bland name, the set looks rather interesting even if we don't get any cards from Lost Link this time around. I'll just hope that in November we finally get that Gengar Prime. :biggrin:

Can't wait to see what the other 3 primes will be. :biggrin:

18. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

I serious hope we NEVER get Gengar Prime, it's already bad enough we have to see Gengar SF for another season.

I cannot understand why any real player would like to see Gengar Prime hitting the table ever.

19. L the Great

L the Great New Member

I'm looking forward to LL really bad! But this next set should be ok

20. RB Golbat

RB Golbat New Member

Hopefully we don't get any of the Lost Link set except for Hunter