Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Hydrocuttering Healer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my latest deck, with a win against an Omastar and Blaziken deck with no losses is my great Hydrocuttering Healer!

3 Buried Fossil
3 Kabuto SS
3 Kabutops ex
3 Natu SS
3 Xatu SS
2 Kecleon SS
2 Wobbuffet SS
1 Dumbsparce (Sorry Dunsparce :p)

2 Multi Energy
2 Rainbow Energy
13 Fighting Energy

3 Copycat
4 Potion
3 Oak's Research
2 Birch
4 Fast Ball
1 Underground Lake
2 TV
1 Wally's Training
1 Switch
1 Lure Ball
1 Apircorn Maker

Get out K-Buto turn 2 and Team Assembly for 2 K-Buto and 3 Natu. Then Fast Ball away guarenteed getting an evo you can use. Lure Ball for teaming with Underground Lake. Main idea is to Heal Tops to the end. Please Help by 11/1/03. I have a tourney at league. Thanky

~Eevee

Hey Wesley, your deck looks really good. My only recommendation would be to drop a Natu and a Xatu and throw in 2 Boost Energy so you could pull off a 3 flip Hyrdocutter in times of need.

I dont know if I should take out Xatu cuz Healing Tops is really important. Maybe i'll drop a Lure ball and underground lake for two boost cuz 2 K-tops is probably enuff to tkae out most anything. Thanky

~Eevee

Kecleon really reallly doesn't seem that great to me... I'd drop THAT for the Boosts.

Boosts being an awesome suggestion I think too.

Also, cut some of your crappier trainers like: Wally's Training, Apricorn Maker, Lure Ball.... and even though its good, drop just 1 TV. Throw in some Oran Berry for more healing.

Umm, what's with Fast Ball... not only are you running a stage 2, but you're running TWO stage 1s... your fast ball doesn't seem like it'd be all that great in this, even after a Team Assembly. I'd replace em with 3 Prof Elm's Training Method. Use the extra fast ball space for whatever.

ANd if you take out Kecleon, u know the drill with the Rainbows and multis. Drop them for Psychics so you can attack with Wobbuffet. I'd run about 6 or 7 psy energy, so drop the right amount of fighting and such.

Good luck at your League Tourney

lol ... Tops This Weekend, this should be interesting ...

listen to nike :p.. he said what i would say so bleh !

gl.

:: Blaziken Stands In Front ::
:: TRUK and Blaziken Walks Off ::

Thanx guys. Wally's Training was there cuz I ran out of Training Method:eek:

Thanx for the good luck too. And TRUK Obviously:rolleyes: Blaziken will fall.:p

~Eevee

You've probably already changed your deck, but I wanted to mention that Kecleon only works with basic energies, at least I think so, I could be wrong. So unless you come up against something weak to fighting, he really won't be of much use.

I know he could only use Basic NRG's but I couldn't think of anything else to put in so I tried him out. He did help against a Houndour though, and Zangoose.

~Eevee

P.S. Truk, I'll get your eggs before they even become Coconuts so There! Mwahahaha!

Wes won... and beat me :mad: HA HA HA he rolled 6,6,6 with his Kabutops EX... something about that aint right... Props on the Ash costume, Wes...

Fun Tourney

Tourney is over, i won with a score of 6-0, betaing, 2 Sceptile,1 Blaziken/Eggs,1 K-Tops ex/Espeon, and a Swampert/Makuhita/Combusken :D Thanx NikePK for helping me with the deck leading me to a win today

LOL, thanks a lot Eevee, glad I could help ya out. Toys R Us Kid is cursing me out right now hehehehe. So, glad to be of assistance to that too ^_^

Yeah, how DID you beat Sceptile? Get a godly start against them... cuz this deck looks like it might have a bit of trouble against ol' Sceptic tank.

Thanks again, post the newest version and we can all take a looksie at that too =)

Sceptile decks wwere hard and Truk, it wasn't just luck. I got out K-Tops turn 3 almost every game except against Truk when I just used Xatu to kill everything LOL! Then I agot out Wobbuffet aginst the Sceptile's and used Xatu to Heal him and do 50 every turn. Here's the deck now;

3 Buried Fossil
3 Kabuto SS
3 Tops-ex
3 Natu SS
3 Xatu SS
2 Wobbuffet SS
1 Dunsparce SS

12 :fighting:
6 Psychic
2 Boost
(Saved me Against Scep)

3 Oak's Research
4 Oran Berry
3 Training Method
1 TV
3 CopyCat
2 Birch
4 Potion
1 Switch
1 Underground Lake

Underground Lake hasn't helped yet so I think I might replace that with a Switch, but what do you think? I won a whole game with one Wobbuffet. Also almost every game I only started with a Buried Fossil which I love. Against Scep I got out 2 Wobbuffet 3 Xatu and 1Tops ex and only got to use Wobbuffet. Oh well.

I think the game you played against my Sceptile was luck, Wes. 3 of my switches were in my prizes and so was 1 nurse. Energy Trans isnt too effective without being able to switch and move energies. I guess you deserved to win the tournament, but I couldve brought you down to 5-1 :D

Yeah, you might have, just maybe, just barely, could you have put me down to 5-1. We'll have to play in two weeks. Andrew, did you go today. didn't and I won't be there next week either. Thanx for the suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back