I am SOOOOOOOOO annoyed!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PokemonGeek, Oct 20, 2003.

1. PokemonGeek

PokemonGeek New Member

The area where I live will NEVER host a Pokemon TGC League! I would have to drive at least 1 1/2 hours to get to the closest one! I want to make my own decks but I don't how to play or have any way of testing them out!

2. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

Since this is not TCG News, moving to Tournaments and OP forum.

If you told us where (city, state) you were looking for a league, perhaps community members from that area could help...

'mom

Last edited: Oct 20, 2003
  3. PokemonGeek

PokemonGeek New Member

I am in western Pennsylvania, an hour away from Pittsburgh where the CLOSEST league is held...

4. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

Okay, this might be stale help for you but this is the only way to get organized play started in your area:

1. Any store that sells the Pokemon-e TCG is a perfect candidate and ask them if they be interested in starting a league. If they are, tell them to visit http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/leagues to find out more. Also tell them, that the league is free of cost to operate!
    2. If that fails, anyone 18 of age can apply to become a POP Tournament Organizer. Tournaments are pretty well okay to operate anywhere public (schools, community centers, stores, etc.) Look for local Pokemon Professors to help out.
    3. If that fails, you and your friends can get together at your house once a week and just have fun playing the game. Yeah its a shame that you can get anything offical going, but heck just have fun with the game.
    4. Drive one to one-and-half hours to the nearest league and have fun playing the game for a day! Just so you know I live in Cheyenne, WY, and the nearest league (which I operate myself) is one-hour away and I drive to it every single week.
    5. Save money and attend big tournaments such as Prereleases, Gym Challenges, and the conventions.
    6. Move to Pittsburgh.
    7. And the best case of being able to play the Pokemon-e TCG with someone, play with your dog. ;)

There if all of the above has failed, then there is nothing that any of us can do for you. Sorry, but that is just life.

5. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

Move to Europe we have plenty of leagues and loads of WotC promos :)

6. nikePK

nikePK New Member

Play ONLINE!!! Get apprentice and mirc and get on Pojo's apprentice league! You'll find quite a few people on there who are wanting games most of the time.