I can't find a league that is cloest to Davidson NC

Discussion in 'Pokémon League' started by pikachugirl1990, Aug 18, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. pikachugirl1990

pikachugirl1990 New Member

Hi. I am PikachuGirl1990 and I can't find a nearest league to Davidson NC and can someone contact me with an email to jedipikachu1990@aol.com about the nearest league to Davidson??? Fort Mill is too far for my dad to drive. Also can someone tell me if there is a league in Charlotte and what days they play the Pokemon TCG??? I still can't find a league in Davidson so I will ask someone to start a league in my hometown. Send me an PM or an email if you have info on Leagues in NC.

Thank you,
    PikachuGirl1990

P.S. I have been playing the TCG for a year now and I need a league that is near Davidson North Carolina.

2. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Go to the op website, use the league locator function and only type in North Carolina for "state". Dont put the city too. You will see all the active leagues in the state. There are plenty there.

Keith

3. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

A zip code radius search is probably better.

4. BoDragon

BoDragon Member

Besides Fort Mill, the next closest Leagues are up in the Traid or upstate South Carolina. That would be farther to travel.

Have you checked in with stores in other Charlotte area cities seeing if they carry any Pokémon TCG/TFG products and if they have any players interested in playing?