I drink your milkshakes(IFDS deck)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by The Knee, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Knee

The Knee New Member

I DRINK THEM UP!

Pokemon(16, 10 basics)

4x Drifloon(IFDS)
    4x Drifblim(IFDS)

4x Ditto (IFDS)

2x Bronzor
    2x Bronzong(IFDS)

Trainers-21

1x Luxury ball
    4x Warp point
    4x Pokedex 210
    2x Night matinence
    4x Professor oak's visit
    4x Bebe's search
    2x Snowpoint temple

Energy-23

3x:psychic:
    3x:water:
    3x:metal:
    3x:fire:
    3x:lightning
    3x:fighting:
    3x:metal:
    2x Call energy

Spoilers for cards i use:

Drifloon LV.16 – Psychic – HP50
    Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: Unburden
    If this Pokemon has a Pokemon Tool card attached to it, this Pokemon’s retreat cost is increased by 2.

[C] Tackle: 10 damage.
    [P][C] Self Destruct: 50 damage. Drifloon does 50 damage to itself.

Weakness: Darkness (+10)
    Resistance: Colorless (-20)
    Retreat: 0

Drifblim LV.48 – Psychic – HP90
    Stage 1 – Evolves from Drifloon

[.] Report: Choose 1 card from your discard pile, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand.
    [.] Place: Search your deck for up to 2 Basic Pokemon cards and play them on your Bench. You may attach up to 1 Basic Energy card from your deck to each of those Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward.
    [P][C] Strange Wind: 40 damage. Flip a coin, if heads the Defending Pokemon is now Confused, and can’t retreat during your opponent’s next turn.

Bronzor LV.14 – Psychic – HP60
    Basic Pokemon

[P] Gyro Swap: Place a number of damage counters on the Defending Pokemon equal to the Defending Pokemon’s retreat cost.
    [C][C] Confusion: 20 damage. Flip a coin, if heads the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Bronzong LV.46 – Psychic – HP90
    Stage 1 – Evolves from Bronzor

Poke-Power: Cycler
    You can use this Power once during your turn. Choose 1 card from your hand and return it to your deck. Then, search your deck for up to 2 Basic Energy cards, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. This Power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[P][C] Strange Revolution: 20 damage. If you and your opponent have the same number of cards in your hands, this attack does an additional 40 damage and the Defending Pokemon is now Confused.
    [P][C][C] Heavy Potential: Place a number of damage counters on each of your opponent’s Pokemon equal to the Pokemon’s retreat cost.

Weakness: Psychic (+20)
    Resistance: Fire (-20)
    Retreat: 3

Ditto LV.33 – Colorless – HP60
    Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: Metamorphosizing DNA
    As long as this Pokemon is an Active Pokemon, its maximum HP is the same as the opponent's Active Pokemon's maximum HP, and it can use that Pokemon's attacks as its own (it must have the required Energy for the attack).

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 1

In the rough draft stage obviously. Take their pokemon, use snowpoint to have 20 more hp then they do. Set up before them, and simply DRINK THEIR MILKSHAKE!

However, i really could use some fixes for consistency purposes. A retreat cost of 1 is nice, but im probably not going to be able to keep using my energy lineup, ill drop the least needed energy to buff the more needed ones, but i need your input first.

2. tc19930815

tc19930815 New Member

use the 60 hp drifloon in MD in order to prevent T1 ko by Sableye with special dark.....

3. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

23 energy should never be used. Play 16 energy based on the metagame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.