I just must write this Christmas tourny Report!

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by psy, Dec 17, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. psy

psy New Member

I was really early at the store. So I just sat at a chair. The lady that worked there asked me what pizza we should have, and I was like don't ask me, ask Truls!

We started 5 minutes too late. Or else there was nothing that happen. It was 3 Round+ Top2.
    I used Honchkrow Deck(With Absol/Ambipom).

So here I go:
    Round 1 vs. Kristian(Carnvine/Dusknoir/Mismagius)
    I was thinking HAHA Kristian, you didn't get enough card to use your DWD deck :p.
    I start with Absol, he with Carnvine. I attacked until he has 10HP left, and then I only used Baleful Wind. He killed my Absol at T5 or T6. I had a Murkrow and a loaded Honchkrow. I called from the Murkrow, and KO'es rest of his pokemons :).
    1-0

Round 2 vs. Joakim(Torterra/Vespiqueen/and some other cards :p)
    He starts with a single Combee and I with a Absol. He doesn't got anything, and I just kills his combee with my Absol.
    2-0

Pizza Break:
    Free pizza and soda :). Two of my friends must drop rest of the Tournament because they were going to bowling.

Round 3 vs. Kjartan (Gallade/Budew)
    I got Absol start, and he with 2 Ralts. He got a Gallade very fast. So he just KO'ed everything that I got.
    I Just think it's good that he's a senior.
    2-1

Final:
    I just killed his Carnvine with Absol. Thats all!

OMG my second tournament, and I won it too! But I'm going to retire my Honchy deck(Because of the single loss)

Props:
    Fast Honchy
    Free Pizza and soda
    Sold enough Booster Packs that I could buy Guitar Hero 3.

Slops:
    People that throw they're thrash overall.
    Super Fast Gallade
    Bad prize

2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Question: You do realize you don't get the bonus damage with Absol if you played it during set up, correct?

3. psy

psy New Member

Yeah, I know that. I just gave Absol a Darkness Special, and PlusPower/Strenght Charm.

4. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Good to hear

5. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Wow! Talk about "the play of the day!"