Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I made it to the Love and Fear Party. (FL states)

eauxmar

mm, Florida States.

Round 1 vs Martin Schidmt w/ Porygon Z
I get a turn two Banette and Ghost Head his Smeargle. He knocks out my Banette, I just promote another one, attach 2 PlusPower and a Charm to do 110 to a Porygon Z.

1-0

Round 2 vs Linda Malec w/Gallade
This game was very close. We start off trading prizes early on, but she then gains a one prize lead. I eventually catch up and time was called on her turn. She couldn't KO any of my Pokémon, so she just attacked. I then proceed to attack with Blissey for my prize for the win.

2-0

Round 3 vs Gabe Alonso w/Gallade
I don't remember this game that much. Except that it was very close and again it went down on time. He made a misplay, which ended up causing him the game. gg

3-0

Round 4 vs Dave Hubbs w/Gallade
I get a not so good start, but he starts with Crescelia. uh, we're just drawing trying to get something out. He Celio's for a PK Gardy, hoping he can get an early win, but i get my Banettes out. If he would've gotten a Gardy SW and tried to set up, I would've been in trouble. After I get past my slow start I start OHKOing stuff and end up taking all six prizes. gg

4-0

Round 5 vs Alexander Hill w/Gallade
I should've won this, but Alex was not intimidated by my constant staring at him :(

4-1

Round 6 vs Ryan Vergel w/Gallade
I turn 2 him.

5-1

Round 7 vs Chris Bianchi w/Gallade
I turn 2 him.

6-1

uh I got in top8 3rd Seed

Top8 vs Mike Canavas w/Gallade
Game1: I get a so-so start. I get a couple of Banettes out to KO Pachis. Shuppet's prized. I run out of stuff. I lose.
Game2: I win fairly easy, he takes 1? 2? prizes.
Game3: I get a crap draw, no energys. Can't really do anything so I lose.

6-2

Props:
Daddy.
Randall Vale
Alexander Hill
Team R CORE
Gabe/Cari
The Craigs

Slops:
Brittany.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omar DOES IT! Too bad you lost in t8 though D: Even if it was to Mike. /fail BTW I lol'd at your staring.

Back