Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Unlimited I named it GIGAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedom8901

Hi guys, what do you think of this deck?

Pokemon (23)
3x Gastly
1x Haunter
2x Gengar Prime
2x Gengar Lv X

3x Munna
2x Musharna (Forewarn)

2x Ralts
1x Kirlia
1x Gardevoir (Psychic Mirage)
1x Gardevoir Lv X

2x Giratina
2x Giratina Lv X

1x Azelf (Time Walk)

Energy (9)
7x Psychic Energy
1x Warp Energy
1x Heal energy

Trainer (28)
1x MoonLight Stadium
1x Lost World

1x Luxury Ball
1x Level Ball
1x Ultra Ball
3x Pokemon Communication
2x Rare Candy
1x Prof Letter
1x Float Stone
1x Pokemon Rescue
1x Dowsing Machine

2x Skyla
2x Oracle
2x Pokemon Collector
1x Bebe Search
1x Mr. Stone's Project
1x Castaway
1x Lucian's Assignment
1x Prof. Sycamore
3x Seeker

The objective is to Lost Zone opponents' Pokemon with Gengar Lv X (by putting on Gengar Prime) and Giratina Lv X, using Gardevoir for energy acceleration and Musharna (superb partner with Oracle) as drawing power.

I tried it against my friend Mew EX/Accelgor/Gothitelle deck, the result is better than I expected with Giratina Lv X lost zoned 3 of his Pokemon, and after it is knocked out, my Gengar/Gengar Lv X continued the legacy by sending another 4 of his Pokemon into Lost Zone.

Would appreciate any suggestion for a better Lost Zone experience, million thanks to you~~~

Last edited:
I just decided to substitute Musharna and Munna with Claydol (Cosmic Power) and Baltoy to maximize drawing power, need some help to boost Lost Zoning power and if possible, higher drawing power^^

This looks quite interesting. I'll also be honest and say I had no clue what any of these did until I looked them up, and I'm assuming this is unlimited right? Depending on how far back you are willing to go in terms of the age of cards, is there any reason for not using professor oak over sycamore? You could use and play multiples of him for added draw power. What gastly and haunter are you using? I feel that the fossil gastly might have a better place in here to fish out some energy from the discard pile if needed, and fossil haunter can potentially stall if needed. Dowsing machine also looks like a really crappy item finder. Steven's advice and Scott were also a very popular supporters when I played. Gust of wind should also be considered. It used to be a staple in any unlimited deck when I played. Maybe replace an ultra ball with a computer search? Other stadiums that come to mind is battle frontier for disruption and desert ruins to wear down the EX pokemon. I also haven't played in a very long time and my card pool knowledge doesn't go very far after team rocket returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back