I need help with my Kabutops EX/ Beedrill (sky ridge) deck!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Aggronblaster, Feb 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aggronblaster

Aggronblaster New Member

Sorry about the first post

I need help with my Kabutops EX/ Beedrill (sky ridge) it just seems not to be working right and I need help!!!!!!!!

Pokemon:21
    Kabutops EX x3
    Kabuto (sky ridge) x4
    Buried fossil x3
    Beedrill (sky ridge) x4
    Kakuna (sky ridge) x3
    Weedle (sky ridge) x4

Trainer: 20
    Potion x4
    Moo-Moo Milk x4
    Switch x2
    Mysterios Fossil x4
    Bill's Maintenance x2
    Professor Oak's Research x2
    Pokemon Fan Club x2

Energy:19
    fighting x19

please send me a message if you have any suggestions for the deck. All messages send to aggronblaster. thanks!!!!!!!!

2. Aggronblaster

Aggronblaster New Member

Yes the
    4 Oak's Research
    3 Professor Birch
    3 Oracle
    2 Copycat
    "will probably work for the trainers. But the boost energy I duno. For one turn It just is'nt long enough after the turn you have to power him up I just don't think its worth it well thats my opinion any way but for you its a probably a diffrent story" Also the only attack the three energy will count toward is Hydro Cutter correct me if I'm wrong But unless you have two fighting enrgy on kabutops is out in the open for damage I usualy use Spiral Drain It deals 70 Damage and heals him So I could just keep him out and kill my opponent"s weaker pokemon And heal the dammage the do.
    I've been fighting with myself to put in some Kabutops from Sky ridge. For its Primal Veil Becase if I can get Kabutops EX out and powered up he will be losing pokemon and fast plus my opponent won't be able to bring pokemon in to play. So well thats what I think thanks for all of the help. :D

Seth D. Page

3. Master Professor Birch

Master Professor Birch Active Member

Don't Forget Beedrill....

~Seth~

I am sorry that I have not gotten back with you sooner on your deck. :nonono: This is how I would play the "Beedrill/Kabutops ex" deck.

18-Pokemon

4-Beedrill (Skyridge: Poke-Power, "Venom Spray" is as big a killer as the attack)

4-Kakuna (Get 3-4 of these on your bench & your opponent can't do nothing but worry about "Venom Spray")

2-Weedle (Skyridge-#114)

2-Weedle (Skyridge-#115)

2-Kabutops ex (Sandstorm)

1-Kabutops (Skyridge: Warp him out & bring in Kakuna & drop Beedrill....Bang!!!!)

3-Kabuto (Sandstorm: Attack, "Team Assembly" will fill up your bench)

19-Energy

10-Fighting

3-Warp (Aquapolis: Switch & Energy)

3-Boost (Aquapolis: I like the idea of "Kabutops ex's" first attack 120-possibly damage...next turn warp if in trouble)

3-Retro (Skyridge: Use with "Lure Ball & get Beedrill back in your hand to use "Venom Spray")

23-Trainers

4-Mysterious fossil (Sandstorm)

4-Professor Oak's Research (Expedition: Draw Power)

3-Copycat (Expedition: Draw Power)

3-Oracle (Skyridge: Search Power)

3-TV Report (EX Dragon: Next Turn Draw four Cards)

2-Lure Ball (Skyridge: Use with Retro Energy to get back those Beedrills)

4-Mr. Briney's Compassion (EX Dragon: Get out of Trouble & Heal)

Well, that's my version of the "Beedrill/Kabutops ex" deck. Don't forget about "Beedrill". Beedrill will drive your opponent crazy.

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

**But, if your really want to drive your opponent loco, try a "Kabutops-Skyridge/Armaldo-Sandstorm" combination of their Pokemon Powers....

4. I think you need Bureed Fossil.It worked for my Cradily\Omastar deck and I came in 1st place at a city championship.

5. Armaldo wont work well if you have that many suporters.

6. Aggronblaster

Aggronblaster New Member

Thanks every one I'll keep you all posted on how hte deck is going.

It's all most to perfection!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.