I Need Help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by manaphy trainer, Aug 18, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. manaphy trainer

manaphy trainer New Member

what is good with blastiose? SW

Blastiose

:ppowr:Water Log
    Once during your turn, before u attack, u may attach as many water energy from your hand to any of
    your pokemon in any way u like. If u do, your turn ends. This power can't be used if blastiose is
    affected by a special condition.

:water::water::colorlessHydro Pump: This attack does 50 plus 20 damage for each :water: energy
    attached to Blastiose but not used to pay for this attack. u can't add more than 40 damage in this
    way.

I NEED HELP. I have 3 blastiose and I wan't to make a deck...

2. Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks New Member

There are various water types, such as Empoleon, Wailord, Milotic, and then Magnetric (U think I'm crazy for this)

3. soxrcol

soxrcol Active Member

it'd work well with mr. mime/shuckle. Something to stall with while you power up your pokemans.

4. treyh37

treyh37 Member

lightning lanturn LA would be good with water log i think

5. vanderbilt_grad

vanderbilt_grad New Member

Try running him by himself as a main attacker. My experience in testing was that using Blastoise to set up another attacker like Blissey or Gyarados just didn't work well. However there are some nice techs you can run with Blastoise. Mantine can be used to give your water types free retreat. You could run a 1-0-1 Swampert tech to move the energy around.

6. manaphy trainer

manaphy trainer New Member

interesting... I like the whole swampert idea, i was looking at kyogre LA and I wnonder if it would
    work...

7. ashinto

ashinto New Member

i play my blastoise deck with 2 phione, 3-3 furret, and 2-2 lumineon. not the best tourney deck, but it's great for league play.