I need just a couple of Ruby and Sapphire (un)commons

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by dooskoop, Nov 2, 2003.

1. dooskoop

dooskoop New Member

I need just a couple of Ruby & Sapphire commons and uncommons (not RH's) to complete my set. I'm willing to pay a dollar apiece for the following cards:

34 Kirlia QC5-FQO-4UX
    71 Skitty A8T-BDB-E39
    86 Poké Ball OZU-5BA-S6Z

The 9-digit numbers are located on the lower left hand side of the cards. There are three different numbers for each common card and two different numbers for each uncommon (except for energies, which are common but have only two versions). I've got thousands of commons and uncommons from every set if you'd like to trade or I'm willing to buy them off you.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2003
  2. spookees

spookees Active Member

I have these two:
    39 Manectric KWH-SFA-SUX
    70 Skitty G5A-VQB-039

would trade for two trainers
    town volunteers (if you have two of them)
    lmk
    pm me i get them faster.
    thanks

3. dooskoop

dooskoop New Member

Sorry Spookees, I don't have any Town Volunteers left.

4. spookees

spookees Active Member

okay how about any 2 of these?
    pokenav
    underground expedition
    seer
    fisherman
    oracle
    desert shaman
    masterball

let me know

5. DarkTyranitar

DarkTyranitar New Member

dooskoop,

I DEFINITELY have two Skitties to give up. In addition, I'll have to check my collection (at home) but I'm pretty sure I have the Manectric and Kirlia.

How many of each are you looking for?

The catch here (if you would) is I only need 3 or 4 of the "Swinub's" from the Pokemon Skyridge series. They are #107 out of 144, and are a common Pokemon with an HP of 50.

The attacks are Ram, that takes a colorless energy card and does 10 damage, along with Freezing Breath, that takes a water energy card and either paralyzes the opponent or puts it to sleep.

Give me a shout back and let me know if you have any.

Thanks.

- Tony W.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2003
  6. LTEDDYBEAR

LTEDDYBEAR New Member

Let me check I may have a skitty for ya.

7. dooskoop

dooskoop New Member

DarkTyranitar: I've got the Swinubs if you can come up with a Kirlia and/or a Pokeball (either one or both is fine - I'l send the Swinubs either way). Please make sure they have the right codes on the bottom. I've arranged a trade with spookees for the SKitty and Manetric.
    LTEDDYBEAR: Thanks anyway, I gettin' the Skitty from spookees.