i need to no if this is a good trade

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by yugioh duelist, Jul 28, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. yugioh duelist

yugioh duelist New Member

im trading a psp for 4 complete sets of dp-La after the release is it worth it the psp is fuctional and has cfw 4.01 m33-2

mods if i need to take off the cfw part lmk asap

2. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

As in... 4 copies of every card from LA?!?!?!

HECK YEAH THAT'S WORTH IT!!!
    That probably is more than a PSP in value, and much harder to obtain! You are getting an INSANELY good deal.

3. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

i think he means 4 complete sets, 1 of every card, it is still worth it imo.

4. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

But there are 6 sets between DP and LA. Are you sure he didn't mean 4 boxes, thinking a box has a full set in it? I doubt anyone could pre-trade 4 complete sets of LA before it comes out.

5. yugioh duelist

no i mean for of every card from all the dp-la sets hes preordered a case of la and if i hand him my psp its all mine

6. empoleonperson

empoleonperson Active Member

So you mean 4 Of every card from Diamond and Pearl to the Next Set Legends Awakends?

7. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

So basically you're getting a complete playset of every legal card from DP-LA correct? Perhaps if you worded it a little better, it would be easier for us to understand. If that is the case, that's an amazing deal. just the 4 TSD alone and 2 Leafeon Lv. X could easily top the value of a PSP.

8. yugioh duelist

thanx guys im gonna do the trade them :calls steven while typing:

9. vaporeon

vaporeon Moderator

You should see the cards before you do it. They could be fakes. He is giving at least 1000$ worth of cards when he can buy a PSP. You should be careful.

10. yugioh duelist

ive seen them the guy works and plays at the same store i play at

11. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Woah, this sounds way too good to be true... but if it is a trade in person YOU NEED TO DO IT!!

I mean, PSP with CFW is awesome and all.... but WOW...

But it sounds way too good to be true... I mean what are the chances he has four copies of all the cards? I seriously think this guy was joking with you...

But good luck! :thumb:

12. yugioh duelist

got the stuff last night its awsome there were like 24 rare candy plus alot more than what i thought, if anyone needs anything lmk