i neeed these

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by WaRrIoR04, Jan 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaRrIoR04

WaRrIoR04 New Member

ok here what i need peoples if you have them pm meh and list off all that you need and ill get back to you asap ok here is my list

3 blaziken rs holo
    3 delcatty rs holo
    3 gardevoir ex
    3 professor oaks research
    1 professor birch
    3 boost energy
    3 wynaut

i have alot of dragons cards to trade including rayquaza kingdra muk and magcargo email me at cyberzero6@yahoo.com if anyone is interested thx for looking

2. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

I have 2 Prof. Oaks research, a Prof. Birch, and 2 Wynaut. Is Magcargo EX a possibility? Or Muk? LMK

3. Haur

Haur New Member

I have these:
    1 delcatty rs holo RH
    1 gardevoir ex
    1 professor birch
    2 boost energy

What can u offer?

4. Scizorkid

Scizorkid New Member

3 gardevoir ex
    3 professor oaks research
    1 professor birch
    3 boost energy
    3 wynaut
    i have all that
    wat ya gott

5. WaRrIoR04

WaRrIoR04 New Member

3 blaziken rs holo
    2 gardevoir ex
    4 professor oaks research
    1 professor birch
    2 boost energy

ok guys sry for the delay thats my updated list i got a bunch at the local league now im only gonna name off the rs,ss and dragons cards that i can get rid of if you need something else then post it and ill see if ive got it heres the cards

scyther-ex,sneasel-ex, hitmonchan and electabuzz -ex camerupt rs holo cradily,sableye(reverse holo and normal sceptile(lizard poison) dustox,aggron ex,aggron rs holo, latias ex,wailord ex (i have two) dragonite muk and kingdra ex golem and magcargo ex,charmeleon (dragons, shednja,altaria,torkoal,roselia,absol,golem(dragons),i also have yu-gi-oh! cards i would be willing to trade including 4 pieces of exodia thx for looking have a nice day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.