I still feel like a noob...

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Pinsir52, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Pinsir52

Pinsir52 New Member

How does trading cards through this site work? Two people just agree to send each other cards? Someone explain how this works, because nobody at my league feels like trading the stuff I want.

2. charmander162

charmander162 New Member

ok. first decide on what your going to trade by haggling on your/their trade thread until both users agree on the deal. to finalize, either PM them or have them PM you. re-stating the deal helps in a PM to make sure no-one is confused about it. next decide on who sends first. it is usually the person with less refs who send first but some people can send same time. after that is established exchange adresses with the other person and send their stuff through the mail. after you recieve and they have recieved, don't forget to add them as a ref

hope this helps:thumb:

3. Pinsir52

Pinsir52 New Member

Alright then! Let the trading begin!

4. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Just be cautioned, MOST people on here are honest traders, but people will try to scam you even though its rare. My brother was scammed by this one guy out of like a salamence EX(even though its unmodified now) and the guy who scammed him got banned from the site. Just be sure you have some honest evidence the person your trading with is an honest trader if you are trading something pretty rare.