Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

i think i have 2 ultra rare cards

iceman1314

i have 2 cards that im not sure if there rare or missed print. i have a jungle flareon with no jungle symbol on it, and i have a 2 zapdos (from the first set) one with blue backround and one with purple backround (not sure wich is the rare one). if anyone could tell me how to find out how much there worth that would be great thnx. to see the pictures of them go to ----> http://home.earthlink.net/~reqiy32q/bother.htm

Last edited:
So, are you selling them here? Because if you're not, I'll have to lock this as advertizing a sale on another web site.

In either case, this is not deck help. It's either a card question or a trading post. I'll go with the card question and move this to single cards.

To answer your question: The last print run of Jungle had that error on all the holos. Some people consider it worth a bit more than a regular foil, some don't.
As for the Zapdos: Is one of them "shadowless"? That is, no shadow to the right side of the picture box? That would be an early print run and a bit more valuable that a later print run.
If it's not shadowless, then its just a matter of a bad print job and has no extra value.

In either case, this is not deck help. It's either a card question or a trading post. I'll go with the card question and move this to single cards.

Last edited:
iceman1314 said:
both of my zapdos have no shadows what so ever.
Sorry, but I have to disagree with you. I don't mean to make you feel bad, but I don't think they are worth too much in today's trading/buying environment. I realize the scans aren't the greatest but on the right hand side of the picture just below the lightning symbol there is a thick black line that we call a shadow. Unless the other one is slightly different I'd say it's just a base Zapdos, nothing too out of the normal. If you'd like, you might want to go to ebay.com and in the search engine put in "shadowless". then click on one of the entries. Then let's say it was a Charizard, try putting that in the search engine to notice the difference.

Back