Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I was BORED so I decided to make a card- BORED LOCKDOWN!

I was BORED so I decided to make this

BORED LOCKDOWN- STADIUM CARD

THIS CARD STAYS IN PLAY WHEN YOU PLAY IT. ANOTHER STADIUM CARD COMING INTO PLAY OR EFFECTS OF A CARD CAN NOT DISCARD THIS CARD. DISCARD THIS CARD AFTER TWO OF YOUR OPPOENTS TURNS HAVE PASSED.

WHEN THIS CARD COMES INTO PLAY ALL PLAYERS MUST LAY THEIR HAND FACE DOWN IN FRONT OF THEM AND MAY NOT LOOK AT IT UNTIL THIS CARD IS DISCARDED. AS LONG HAS THIS CARD REMAINS IN PLAY YOU AND YOUR OPPOENT MAY NOT DO ANYTHING THAT ALTERS THE CONTENTS OR AMOUNT OF EACH PLAYERS: DECK, DISCARD PILE, HAND AND PRIZE CARDS. IF A POKEMON IS KNOCKED OUT WHILE THIS CARD IS IN PLAY, IT STAYS IN PLAY AND CANNOT ATTACK, RETREAT, USE POKE POWERS OR POKE BODIES. WHEN THIS CARD IS DISCARDED, KNOCKED OUT POKEMON ARE DISCARDED AND ALL PLAYERS THAT KNOCKED OUT POKEMON DRAW THE APPROPRIATE NUMBER OF PRIZE CARDS.

FLAVORED TEXT- O GOD! BORED LOCKDOWN!

Last edited:
Why do you always have to use that ugly, barely legible bolded text?

UM... I dont use it all the time on pokegym. I do on AIM, but on pokegym I do not. You say it is barely legible... I can read it just fine and the people I talk to on AIM can seem to read it seeing how I have been useing it for years and they always respond to it.

But my font is not the topic of this thread, this is a topic about a card i created, not bash the font of the arther. If you wish to discuss the card I would be more then welcomed to. If you would rather gripe, moan and complan about my font let me direct you to the pokegym Semi Sour Grapes forum- http://pokegym.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Yes I know I sent you to the TCG News/Gossip forum, but it doubles has a Sour Grapes forum, just go read some of the topics.

I leave you with this....

CAPS LOCK IS THE CRUISE CONTROL TO COOL

That card would end the game, and could make the game go on forever with nothing happening. Plus, its already copyrighted by AT.

Back